Courtyard Roanoke Airport
Hotels.com
$90
$96
$93
All reviewstypical courtyardroanoke airportgreat marriottroom was cleanvolleyball tournamentexcellent staycomfortable stayresidence inncookiesindoor poolbusiness centerthe staff was friendly and helpfuloatmealroad tripnice breakfastking roomgreat place to stay
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Roanoke VA once a month. They have made notes on the type of room and bed that I like. Once they see my name on their list of customers for that day, they ensure that I receive the correct typeof room and bed. Everyone makes an effort to know my name. Terry and her wonderful staff do everything that they can to make my "night out of town" as relaxing and comfortable as possible. I would give them an A+.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Enjoyed the friendly check in staff and clean room. Manager greeting guests at breakfast was impressive.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Acceptable Marriott property within easy access to interstate 81. Not much other than airport around the various hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2010

We have been pleased with virtually all of the Marriott properties we have stayed at in the past. This was definitely a disappointment. Although their website advertised it as having been "recently renovated,"it was undergoing major removations on the first floor. There appeared to be construction debris littering the hallways. Also advertised was a coin laundry (fortunately we didn't need it) but the drier was out of order. The room was comfortableand offered at a good price but this was not enough to encourage me to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2010

My wife and I needed to travel to Roanoke for one day. We flew in and used the airport shuttle which took a little longer than it seemed it should to pick us up. It did work out fine when he finally showed up. While there we needed to get downtown but the shuttle only takes you to the airport unless you make some kind of group arrangement. The driver really wasn't much help on this. "Don" the front desk person was very professional and helpful and arranged for a cab to take us downtown (approx $14 + tip and took about 10-15 min). Breakfast was very good but not free (which was fine but thought you should be aware). The breakfast staff was also very professional and nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Would liked to have had a mini-fridge. We requested a 1:30 check out and had no problems.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business