“Excellent food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Froth
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Froth is a coffee shop and cafe located in Roanoke, VA. We serve breakfast all day as well as lunch and dinner. We are a full service coffee bar and also have a wide selection of teas.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I just purchased a Groupon for this little neighborhood coffee shop and to my surprise found that it was only good after 12 noon and the $20 value had to be used all at one visit or lose any "credit". Obviously the coffee shop was wanting to drive up their lunch and dinner business. My wife and I went in on Saturday night and ordered the chicken salad wrap and soup of the day. We both agreed that the chicken salad was very, very good. Service was OK but the food was good. We'll certainly go back. For me, their Groupon strategy worked perfectly. I will probably give them a try for lunch or breakfast now that we had this good experience with dinner. Their muffins and desserts look great!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Froth is really good. The staff is really friendly and the coffe and food are really good.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

If you are looking for great coffee, try Froth! They also have a full menu with some unique food options too. The customer service is excellent and it is a warm comfortable place to go with friends and family.

2  Thank Luke H