“Mediocre food, good service ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #37 of 467 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roanoke, Virginia
“Mediocre food, good service ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Business lunch here at bar hightops. Good service but bland food. Veggies out of the microwave. Prime rib sandwich was boring and probably out of the microwave too. Another in my party enjoyed a chicken dish. Maybe noon just isn't their prime time.

Patchogue, New York
“Always a good choice...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Longhorn never seems to disappoint. Open late, steak was excellent, value was moderate, but it's Longhorn. Will definitely go again. But the wait staff is a little apprehensive about yankees, of which I am...(Long Island, NY...)

Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality control issues”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Eat here often but not good for myself and another person sitting at the bar. Food is coming out cold. Caesar salad was warm and soggy

Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Great food, but service a bit slow.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We arrived around 7:30 on Tuesday - after traveling 6 hours along the interstate and checking into a hotel down the street. We were told our wait would be 20-25 minutes. We were okay with this; however, during that 20 minutes we were waiting, we observed several tables that were vacant & not yet cleared when we came in, and they were still like that when we got seated. I guess the restaurant was understaffed on this particular night. Our server was very friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. Despite the wait the food was excellent. We ordered Parmesan Crusted Asparagus for an appetizer, I ordered the rainbow trout & my mom ordered the Sirloin. All were delicious.

Virginia, United States
“So so so good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was in Roanoke for a business trip with some co-workers. We all decided that a steak would be great so we made our way to LongHorn. The service was great! I ordered the 6oz sirloin which was cooked perfectly medium, hot, and juicy. I also chose the mixed vegetables and mac and cheese....Yum! I topped it off with some delicious hot bread and a pretty strong cocktail. All this for a decent price. I left over stuffed and very happy.