“Outstanding server and typicall good food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 481 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

As I have abserved in a review of anoth Longhorn, the food at this chain is uniformly good but the service quality is extremely variable from restaurant to restaurant. I am happy to say that my server here was one of the good ones, making sure that the courses (soup, salad, main) arrived in the proper order AND that there was time allowed to finish one before the next arrived. The soup was hot, the salad not over-iced and the steak cooked just right and still sizzling slightly when delivered. Not cheap but not over-priced, either.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Steak was the best, perfectly cooked. Yummy mushrooms, good wine and fantastic service. Really nice restaurant all round

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Want to enjoy a great steak with excellent service? This is the place in Roanoke... Friendly staff, great food, casual atmosphere.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is a good bet. We dined here after a long day on the Blue Ridge Parkway and the food was excellent. It was perfect for a dinner for two, my wife and I loved it. The ambiance is that of fine dining with downright friendly service we both had T-bone steaks and they were excellent. This one of the finest steakhouses I have dined in and I highly recommend it. All the food we ate was cooked to perfection and I look forward to returning. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Meal was tasty and served quickly...no compaints from here!
One of those "tried and true" experiences!