“The freshest, best tasting and best priced Vietnamese food”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #83 of 498 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I lived in NY for 40 years, and in Roanoke, VA for 10 years now. This is the best Vietnamese food I have ever had. Cafe Asia is around the corner from me, but we travel to this restaurant for the food. Great prices! Its located in a shopping center so we were hesitant to go, but we are so glad we did, and are regulars now. Im writing this review because I would like them to be very successful, because they deserve it, and we love the food.

2  Thank Cyndi M

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

-first pho experience and was NOT disappointed!
-all ingredients were super fresh
-try the egg rolls as they were one of the best we've ever had
-my husband had shrimp and pork fried rice and the flavors were amazing
-hidden in a strip mall so don't let the exterior scare you off as inside is very nice and clean
-service was attentive and helpful in selections
-ate there yesterday and since it was so yummy I want to go back today

1  Thank infamouskatie
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hidden in a strip mall, I was not certain I wanted to try this place.
Upon entering I was very happy with the cleanliness of the restaurant. The decor is nothing special, but it was clean!
We ordered the Vegetarian spring rolls and the Pho with beef (#8).
The spring rolls were so fresh and delicious we placed a second order.
The Pho was wonderful. It is served with fresh basil, jalapeno, bean sprouts and lime, to add to your taste.
Very happy to have found a great variety and we will definitely go back again!

1  Thank kcbird1
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Been here twice everything is so fresh and so delicious and very generous as far as portions go.
Give this place a try...well worth it.

1  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I just drove 45 min because I couldn't get Pho Tom (Vietnamese noodle soup w shrimp) out of my mind. Fresh and delicious and you control the heat with added yummies like Thai basil and condiments. I can feel comfortable eating here alone and enjoying my book.

2  Thank Lynnethetraveller