“Flavor!!!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
roanoke
“Flavor!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Been here twice everything is so fresh and so delicious and very generous as far as portions go.
Give this place a try...well worth it.

1 Thank Joseph L

“Definite crave food. I can go for about two months then I gotta have it!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I just drove 45 min because I couldn't get Pho Tom (Vietnamese noodle soup w shrimp) out of my mind. Fresh and delicious and you control the heat with added yummies like Thai basil and condiments. I can feel comfortable eating here alone and enjoying my book.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Lynnethetraveller
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Impressive”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have to say, I really enjoyed my lunch here the other day. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I am a vegetarian and I ordered the Fried Tofu with with rice. After my order went to the kitchen, the chef came out and asked me if I could eat egg (which i can). I was so impressed that he took the time to do that, instead of just assuming. Most places don't care one bit if someone is a vegetarian and do not try to accommodate them. I will definitely return here, probably for dinner.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Brian W
Vinton
“Love the Pho!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have been to Pho Saigon on many occasions and have always had great meals here. The service is excellent and the owner is very friendly. Like one of the other reviewers, I found myself attempting a lifestyle change and knew that even the small bowl of pho with noodles would probably send my points values over. The owner told me I could order the kids portion of pho and that was the perfect size to fit into my values. I always get the chicken pho, which with the siracha, jalapenos, basil, and bean sprouts, is quite satisfying. I also get the Thai spring rolls which are delicious. Don't let the location stop you from going in...it's great!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Vintonite62
Roanoke, Virginia
“Lite Lunch”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

If you look at the outside of the building you might decide to not go in. However, if you do get to the inside you will enjoy the meal. The dishes and utensils were immaculate and the food very enjoyable. I have been dieting because my daughter is getting married in September. Therefore I look for good eats with fewer calories. I chose the spicy beef soup because it was on special and I know from experience that I can “cheat” the calories by not consuming all of the noodles. An internet search for Pho Vietnamese Soup claimed 480 calories. I counted that many although I did not eat the noodles. The food was fresh, hot, delicious and filling. I recommend this small restaurant but as stated earlier, the lack of cleanliness from the outside might deter you.

• Visited June 2013