“Love the Pho!”

Pho Saigon
Ranked #83 of 498 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have been to Pho Saigon on many occasions and have always had great meals here. The service is excellent and the owner is very friendly. Like one of the other reviewers, I found myself attempting a lifestyle change and knew that even the small bowl of pho with noodles would probably send my points values over. The owner told me I could order the kids portion of pho and that was the perfect size to fit into my values. I always get the chicken pho, which with the siracha, jalapenos, basil, and bean sprouts, is quite satisfying. I also get the Thai spring rolls which are delicious. Don't let the location stop you from going in...it's great!!!

1  Thank Vintonite62

Reviewed June 13, 2013

If you look at the outside of the building you might decide to not go in. However, if you do get to the inside you will enjoy the meal. The dishes and utensils were immaculate and the food very enjoyable. I have been dieting because my daughter is getting married in September. Therefore I look for good eats with fewer calories. I chose the spicy beef soup because it was on special and I know from experience that I can “cheat” the calories by not consuming all of the noodles. An internet search for Pho Vietnamese Soup claimed 480 calories. I counted that many although I did not eat the noodles. The food was fresh, hot, delicious and filling. I recommend this small restaurant but as stated earlier, the lack of cleanliness from the outside might deter you.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stopped here for dinner with a business associate. While it may easily be overlooked on the busy highway where it is located, it is a must stop dinner destination for those traveling through the area and also great for family night out. I had a steamed rice dish and my associate had a hot noodle soup dish. We both enjoyed our meals and I cannot wait to return. Good service, great price and a casual atmosphere.

2  Thank Philblack
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

It was pretty basic but still enjoyable. I expected more but it's still a decent lunch place. The atmosphere isn't the best. It feels cheap and not the sort of place I'd pick for dinner

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Always crave a bowl of pho when it gets colder. Hidden in a strip mall next to Goodwill. Decor is nothing special but you're here for the pho which is delicious. The big bowl is huge and literally enough for two. Menu is easy to negotiate and offer a wide variety if not just different pho selections but also other Vietnamese dishes. Good value for the amount if food you get.

1  Thank DougB1968