“Excellent Food and Service”

Thai Continental Cuisine
Ranked #125 of 513 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife and I try to go there once a week. The vegetables are always fresh and the food is made to order. They will customize your order to be as spicy as you want or not spicy at all. We haven't had a bad meal there. The service is excellent.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place is really authentic. It took me back to Bangkok. The taste of the food and spices are very original.

Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

So we were driving thru town on a long family trip and kids were excited about Thai. Although it was a Saturday night, the restaurant wasn't very busy. We ordered some spring rolls and pad Thai to go - asked for mild and watched him put that into the register. Waited for what seemed a long time. Got our food, hopped on the car, and 20 mins down the road, the food cooled off enough to try the spiciest pad Thai I've ever had. Family stopped at subway instead...real bummer.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My wife and I discovered Thai Continental while in the market square area of Roanoke. The atmosphere is ok but the food is wonderful and reasonable. Duck is hard to come by in this part of Virginia but they have it in a delcious honey ginger sauce. When we were there I left my credit card on the table. I did not notice it until the next day. Luckily they found it and we picked it up the next day. Very good and honest service. Want great Thai they can't be beat.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Went for lunch and tried mussaman curry and fried soft crab. Was really delicious! Service excellent.
The Tom yum soup was small with lots of shrimp etc. it could have done with more broth!
Overall great meal! Recomend it.