Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport
$119
$93
$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
$147
Curio.com
  • Pool
$90
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleannext morningbagelsi highly recommend this hotelcomfortable hotelthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyvalley view mallcontinental breakfastupon checkshopping and restaurantswould stay againking bedoff the highwaythe blue ridge parkway
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I just spoke with a very rude and unbending representative AT the actual hotel. When I explained that I was using a walk in hotel coupon as a getaway surprise trip for my friends birthday I was told (in a very nonchalant manner) that I would have to wait until 3:00 to check in and there might not be any rooms available. I asked if there was any way to check in earlier she said, "No ... I can't check you into a dirty room." Of course, I wasn't asking to be checked into a dirty room - I just wanted to be able to pay for a room before 3:00 due to birthday plans. When I explained that I was going on tripadvisor to report the rude customer service I'd received it didn't seem to bother her one bit. She simply said, "Alright, have a great day." (Please note sarcasm in her very "I don't give a crap about you lady," voice). Anyway ... do what you will, but just wanted to keep my word to the customer service rep. who obviously couldn't care less about customers.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

I am very sorry for the poor hospitality that you received from our hotel staff. I just want you to know that I will talk to the clerk. I was shocked when I seen your review. This is something that is not the norm for this particular clerk. She is normally the best at customer relations. As for the majority of our reviews, which are about her, she is always on point. I promise this sort of issue will not happen again.
We at the Comfortinn Airport aim to please. Please email me personally, so that I can give you a further update.

Have a wonderful day,

Cheri Forrest
Asst. GM

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We chose this hotel because it has a great location with easy access to highways and many choices of restaurants very near. We stayed two nights. The clerk the we checked in with bubbled with personality and southern charm. She is a jewel. We were upgraded to a suite which of course please us. We awoke the first morning to find tiny ants crawling all over the night stand. It can happen so we mentioned it to the gentleman at the front desk. We also mentioned that the tv was not working correctly. He seemed unconcerned and bemoaned the fact that there was no maintenance staff on the weekend. Really? What if a toilet broke? No response. He did say he could get something done about the ants. Che left for that day and came back in the evening. The room looked clean and smelled fresh. Problem solved? No way. Awoke this morning with ants crawling all over the white comforter. Can not get out of here soon enough. Not interested in sharing my bed with ants of any kind!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

I am truly sorry for your recent stay. I completly understand why you would not want to share your bed with ants I am very troubled with how the gentleman at the desk told you we don't have maintenance on the weekends. We have maintence men on call 24/7.

If you don't mind, could you email me so that I can gather a little bot more information so that I can make sure this does not happen again.

I would like to extend my apologies by offering you a special rate which will allow you to stay with us again so we can give you superior service.

Cheri Forrest, Asst GM (ciafd302@yahoo.com)

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Home away from home!
I travel every week and always look forward to staying here. Cheri Forrester and her staff always treat me like I was at a 4 star resort! If you are looking for a "Super clean" place to stay, look no further.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. We strive to make our guest stay as comfortable as possible. Its is a great feeling that we have achieved that with you. We do care about our guests and we do have guests that are "regulars", like your self, that we will go that extra mile to ensure we meet your needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very Friendly Staff. Easy Check In Process. They gave a list with restaurants that provided discounts to hotel guests including several on the property of the nearby mall. Good breakfast hot breakfast options.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Chris,
Thank you for your review. Our list of local restaurants is an idea that our Director of Sales came up with, I agree with you It does help out of town guest know where they can go. I am glad our staff was able to check you in easily. We strive to make our guests stay here at the Comfortinn as enjoyable as possible. We hope you can make it out our way again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very good hotel over all.
Good hot and cold breakfast. Sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, bagles, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, tea etc.
Clean room, comfortable bed,nice bathroom.
Excellent service.Main pro is location.Near Roanoke airport .
Right next to a large mall of chain stores,restaurants and gas station.
Overall would recommend this hotel and would book again if I would return to Roanoke/Salem Va. area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for you wonderful review. We strive to make our guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We have a large variety of items on the breakfast bar so that we can make sure we have something for everyone.
Thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends and family.
Have a great day.