“nice location near airport,shopping and restaurants” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
washington nj
“nice location near airport,shopping and restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very good hotel over all.
Good hot and cold breakfast. Sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, bagles, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, tea etc.
Clean room, comfortable bed,nice bathroom.
Excellent service.Main pro is location.Near Roanoke airport .
Right next to a large mall of chain stores,restaurants and gas station.
Overall would recommend this hotel and would book again if I would return to Roanoke/Salem Va. area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for you wonderful review. We strive to make our guests stay as enjoyable as possible. We have a large variety of items on the breakfast bar so that we can make sure we have something for everyone.
Thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends and family.
Have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The front desk clerk, Brenda was very nice and informative. She checked us in without incident. She suggested some places to eat around the hotel and informed us about the complimentary breakfast in the morning. Our room was nice and clean and welcoming. I would stay here again and recommended the hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for such a great review. I will pass along your comments to Brenda. We are so fortunate to have her.
I will also let our housekeeping staff know how you complimented the room.
We do have some really nice restaurants nearby, and we strive to have a great breakfast for our guests to enjoy as one of the last things they have as a lasting impression.
Thank you for telling your friends and family about us, I firmly believe that word of mouth is the best way to generate more business.
Hopefully, i will get to meet you the next time you are in the area. Have a wonderful day.
hendersonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Brenda. was very professional and worked with me on the price which I had not seen at any other hotel on our trip. We really enjoyed trip and fact discounts at restaurants. I was trying to give you a good review but it keep asking for more so I almost gave up.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank paul c
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Paul,

Thank you for you review, Brenda is an awesome Clerk, we are so lucky to have her. I am so glad she was able to assist you with a discounted rate and nearby restaurants.

I apologize for the difficulty you had with trying to give us a review. Thank you for not giving up.

Have a wonderful day.
Odessa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

As a retired airline pilot, I've probably spent almost half of my working life in hotels all over the U. S. and the rest of the world as well. Not in the ultra expensive 5 star hotels, (the company wouldn't pay for that, nor could I afford those prices on vacation either). But a recent stay at the Comfort Inn at Roanoke Airport was one of the most delightful experiences I've ever had. While just a one night stay to visit our grand daughter on her 4th birthday, the very friendly hotel staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed for our stay and her birthday party. Specials kudos to Brenda for all her help!
The rooms were perfect, both bath and bed rooms spacious and very clean. And not one, but three easy chairs. The complimentary breakfast was also varied and very good, and the coffee delicious. (and available all day long)!
I'll be back!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pmunro4
Thank you for your wonderful review, I am so glad that we were able to help you with such a special day as your grand-daughters birthday.

I will pass along your comments to our head house keeper on the cleanliness of your room, as well as the breakfast bar attendant for making sure your morning breakfast and coffee was great.

Brenda is a team player and she always makes sure each guest feels special.

I look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Cheri Forrest
Assist. GM
Comfortinn Airport
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Arrived 9 pm. Desk clerk very nice. The control that regulates the air temp doesn't work nor the wall control. Didn't call the desk because all had bathed & ready for bed. Room is a little cool.
Bath towels old & stained; very thin. Deep cleaning in bathroom needed. Room interior very dated. Bed ok. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
I do apologies for your recent stay. We totally missed the mark. I have talked to our maintenance team about the A/C unit and the fixed the control panel. I also talked to the Head housekeeper about the cleanliness of the bathroom as well as the towels.

I hope that you will consider giving us one more try, call me directly at the hotel and I can work out something for you to help accommodate your stay.

Cheri Forrest
Assist GM
Comfort Inn Airport
State College, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is always my pit-stop from PA to SC at least 2-4 times a year. The rooms are very clean, the service is great, and I love the breakfast. The location is wonderful. I will continue coming here in future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thanks so much for making us your stop as you travel from SC to PA. I am pleased we are your choice of hotels in the Roanoke Valley. I will pass along your comments to the staff and we look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.
South Waterford, Maine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were in a pickle and our daughter needed to lay down. With 2 rooms booked by mistake, Brenda took charge and saved the day! The room and grounds were clean and well maintained. Best of all, we experienced Southern hospitality at its finest!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words. Brenda is an amazing lady with great southern hospitality. I am pleased she was able to correct the reservation issue and get you settled in quickly.
I hope you will visit us again soon.
Gary Purvis