“CLEAN!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
Keller, Texas
“CLEAN!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this location. While running from hurricane Irene and recently as a stop on our way to my parents. Both times our children were in heaven and our dog. We are very clean and so our standards are high. Happy to say it is clean and quiet and the location is perfect for dining and shopping.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Lisa,
Thanks for being a returning guest. We so much enjoy having you. I'm glad your visit this time was under better weather circumstances.
Please visit us again soon and enjoy the shopping and many restaurants in the Valley View Mall complex.
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Lincoln, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Thank you to cheri for her kindness in helping us out of our dilemma. We were greeted by Tonya who was very pleasant and helpful. Both ladies were kind and provided us with local information when asked. Room was clean and presentable with microwave and fridge. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you to Brenda also who was courteous when we checked out in the morning - great staff and pleasant stay thanks

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thanks for being our guests! We enjoyed having you stay with us.
I will pass along your kind words to Cheri, Tonya, and Brenda. All three of those ladies are amazing members of our "family" and they strive to make each guest feel as though they are staying with friends or family.
We all look forward to a return visit should you travel to the Roanoke area again.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I travel for my job and I always stay at this location when I'm in Roanoke. Cheri Forrest (Asst. Gen Mgr), Heather and Sue always have my reservations ready. On the rare occasion that there has been an issue,they immediately corrected it and my stays have always been first class! I recommend that anyone coming to Roanoke stay at this location.

Room Tip: I have stayed in every part of this hotel and have never had a bad experience. All of the rooms are...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jim,
Thanks so much for being a repeat guest. We enjoy having you each time you are in Roanoke.
I will pass along your kind words to the staff and in particular to Cheri, Heather, and Sue.
We hope to see you soon.
Cleveland, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

From the parking lot to the room, and everything in between: the hotel is clean, well-maintained, and visually appealing. Cheri and Sue at the front desk were friendly, helpful, and informative. The room is clean, comfortable, and a great value. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: close to shopping and the airport
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thanks so much for visiting our hotel. I am glad your visit was enjoyable and your room was clean and comfortable. I will let Cheri and Sue know that took great care of you while visiting.
Come see us again soon.
Roanoke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport on June 13, 2013 after the crazy storm came through and knocked out our power. We called several other hotels in the area and the rates were jacked up so high it was unbelieveable. They were trying to make a buck off of people during a time when folks needed a cool place to stay until the power was restored. I called the Comfort Inn and the front desk associate, Brenda was so nice and asked if we were without power. Once I told her that we did not have power, she gave us a break on the rate and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean, and quiet. The room also had a refrigerator, microwave and a safe as well as complimentary breakfast the next morning. We were able to hold the room for the next night just in case we needed the room again. However our power was restored in one day...which was very good because some folks are still without power. I would recommend this hotel for anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful and it was definitely the port in the storm for us.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks for sharing your comments. I am pleased we were able to come to your assistance in your time of need. Many people in the area lost power during that wind storm and it is not our policy to take advantage of people during a time of distress.
Hopefully should you have friends or family visit the area, you will send them our way so we can again show our southern hospitality.
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a total of 2 nights. We were mostly attracted to the hotel because it allowed us to have our pet cat in the room for an additional fee. I feel that the price we paid for this hotel was appropriate, including the pet fee. They do provide a continental breakfast, which has a good amount of options. The other amenities that they offer were good as well. The hotel is located in the vicinity of a mall, so there are plenty of places to eat and shop. Our room wasn't bad, however it did have a funny smell to it initially. We allowed our door to stay open a little bit to air the area out and that seemed to help slightly. I was disappointed to find dirty sheets in one of the beds, however. I understand that sometimes sheets become stained, however, this was not the case in this incident. There was a brown spot on the sheet, which I was partly able to scrape away. I notified the front desk of this issue, and they replaced my sheet, as well as remade my bed. Another issue I had with my room is that there were quite a bit of ants in the room. I usually don't have a problem with this, but since we had an infant with us, I wasn't too happy. Put together, I would consider this hotel again in the future, but it would not be my first choice. If I were not not traveling with pets, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mkhdr05
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. I am pleased we were able to accommodate you, your family and pet. It is important to us to allow families with pets to have a clean and comfortable room.
I apologize we missed the mark somewhat during your visit. I am glad the front desk staff was able to resolve the issue with the sheet, however I will bring your comments to the attention of the housekeeping department to correct this for future guests.
I will have our exterminator make an extra visit to spray for ants.
I trust you will visit us again so we can show you the type of care we pride ourselves in for each of our guests.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Tonya and her staff was wonderful. Made me feel at home. I didn't need or want for anything they made sure my stay was great. If I could I would give them a raise they deserve it. Their smiles and warm greetings was the upmost beet I have ever seen in a hotel and I have been in a lot if them. Thank you very much see you again. This was my first time in Roanoke.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank dbiggs51
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, Tonya and the entire staff are all great people and treat everyone like family. I'm glad you decided to stay with us on your first trip to the beautiful Roanoke Valley. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.