Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport
$79
$119
$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$119
$93
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$100
$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleannext morningbagelsi highly recommend this hotelcomfortable hotelthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyvalley view mallcontinental breakfastupon checkshopping and restaurantswould stay againking bedoff the highwaythe blue ridge parkway
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I travel for my job and I always stay at this location when I'm in Roanoke. Cheri Forrest (Asst. Gen Mgr), Heather and Sue always have my reservations ready. On the rare occasion that there has been an issue,they immediately corrected it and my stays have always been first class! I recommend that anyone coming to Roanoke stay at this location.

Room Tip: I have stayed in every part of this hotel and have never had a bad experience. All of the rooms are EXCELLENT!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Jim,
Thanks so much for being a repeat guest. We enjoy having you each time you are in Roanoke.
I will pass along your kind words to the staff and in particular to Cheri, Heather, and Sue.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

From the parking lot to the room, and everything in between: the hotel is clean, well-maintained, and visually appealing. Cheri and Sue at the front desk were friendly, helpful, and informative. The room is clean, comfortable, and a great value. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: close to shopping and the airport
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thanks so much for visiting our hotel. I am glad your visit was enjoyable and your room was clean and comfortable. I will let Cheri and Sue know that took great care of you while visiting.
Come see us again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport on June 13, 2013 after the crazy storm came through and knocked out our power. We called several other hotels in the area and the rates were jacked up so high it was unbelieveable. They were trying to make a buck off of people during a time when folks needed a cool place to stay until the power was restored. I called the Comfort Inn and the front desk associate, Brenda was so nice and asked if we were without power. Once I told her that we did not have power, she gave us a break on the rate and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean, and quiet. The room also had a refrigerator, microwave and a safe as well as complimentary breakfast the next morning. We were able to hold the room for the next night just in case we needed the room again. However our power was restored in one day...which was very good because some folks are still without power. I would recommend this hotel for anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful and it was definitely the port in the storm for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for sharing your comments. I am pleased we were able to come to your assistance in your time of need. Many people in the area lost power during that wind storm and it is not our policy to take advantage of people during a time of distress.
Hopefully should you have friends or family visit the area, you will send them our way so we can again show our southern hospitality.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a total of 2 nights. We were mostly attracted to the hotel because it allowed us to have our pet cat in the room for an additional fee. I feel that the price we paid for this hotel was appropriate, including the pet fee. They do provide a continental breakfast, which has a good amount of options. The other amenities that they offer were good as well. The hotel is located in the vicinity of a mall, so there are plenty of places to eat and shop. Our room wasn't bad, however it did have a funny smell to it initially. We allowed our door to stay open a little bit to air the area out and that seemed to help slightly. I was disappointed to find dirty sheets in one of the beds, however. I understand that sometimes sheets become stained, however, this was not the case in this incident. There was a brown spot on the sheet, which I was partly able to scrape away. I notified the front desk of this issue, and they replaced my sheet, as well as remade my bed. Another issue I had with my room is that there were quite a bit of ants in the room. I usually don't have a problem with this, but since we had an infant with us, I wasn't too happy. Put together, I would consider this hotel again in the future, but it would not be my first choice. If I were not not traveling with pets, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mkhdr05
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. I am pleased we were able to accommodate you, your family and pet. It is important to us to allow families with pets to have a clean and comfortable room.
I apologize we missed the mark somewhat during your visit. I am glad the front desk staff was able to resolve the issue with the sheet, however I will bring your comments to the attention of the housekeeping department to correct this for future guests.
I will have our exterminator make an extra visit to spray for ants.
I trust you will visit us again so we can show you the type of care we pride ourselves in for each of our guests.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Tonya and her staff was wonderful. Made me feel at home. I didn't need or want for anything they made sure my stay was great. If I could I would give them a raise they deserve it. Their smiles and warm greetings was the upmost beet I have ever seen in a hotel and I have been in a lot if them. Thank you very much see you again. This was my first time in Roanoke.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank dbiggs51
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, Tonya and the entire staff are all great people and treat everyone like family. I'm glad you decided to stay with us on your first trip to the beautiful Roanoke Valley. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.