“Good, inexpensive food”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 510 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Visited with my family,and my 2 grandchildren. My wife ordered the Monte Cristo, waitress came back 15 minutes later and said it was "OUT OF STOCK" ? Children ordered chicken tenders; order was plentiful but over cooked.
I ordered Ribs and they were burned and not edible. I sent them back and got some "Not quite so burned"
Very disappointed on this visit.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I dined at this restaurant recently. Our food was fresh, ample servings and tasted very good. They have a large menu with excellent wine pairings. Request Aaron as your server. You'll be so pleased! He knows the menu well, makes great recommendations on food, wine, and dessert. He is one of the best servers we've ever had and we've been to many restaurants. Aaron has such wonderful personality. His focus is to make you feel like you're the only customer. He will make sure you enjoy your dining experience. Don't under estimate this restaurant. It's not a "typical" chain.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

great food and service. the onion rings are hand battered. Delicious! Mixed drinks are awsome.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very good food. Very busy restaurant and the service was a little slow. Over all, though, good value.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Outstanding chicken fingers for a meal or appetizer. Burgers are very good. Lots to choose from on the menu.