“Great hotel restaurant !”

Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 510 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ordway & Frontage
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stayed at the hotel twice in one week on the way to and from Nashville from NJ. Staff was excellent and food was great. During our meals, the waitress, host, and manager came to our table to be sure everything was satisfactory. One of the most attentive service experiences I have ever had. All of the food was prepared exactly as we expected and tasted great. If I was in the area again I would return here to eat.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Well, we tried this place a second time and it was no better. The quality of the steak was fair at best and the wait staff acted so disinterested we wanted to leave. When this kind of thing happens I blame management.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were driving and so called in a to go order because the restaurant was closing. All our food had the sauces on the side and was great. Really much better than I was expecting, since it is a "hotel" restaurant. Bartender was super nice giving us cocktails to take to room. Noticed that the restaurant was popular with locals as well.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

HIGHLY Recommend this place. Wait staff was friendly, food was hot and delicious, and the drinks were out of this world! A little pricey, but totally worth it!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great food, great service. Thought twice about eating in a "hotel" resturant but this place is awesome! I would eat here again even if I am not staying at the hotel. Top notch! A hidden gem i Roanoke!