“What You Would Expect”

Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 491 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ordway & Frontage
Reviewed October 4, 2012

While our server was pleasant, I have to say that this place was very "blah" vs. the reviews I saw for it on Yelp. A couple colleagues and I stopped here for a few drinks before heading out to dinner. It was a bit pricey and the bar area seemed very blah.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very delighted with our meal, atmosphere and the service. Only reason for not the perfect 5 stars is steak was not exactly to the requested temperature but none the less the steak was delicious. My daughter ordered same steak and same under cooked issue but she also liked the steak and meal. My wife loved the mushroom ravioli.

Katie C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

smugallNC,

Thank you for your feedback, we will look into the steak cooking temperature with our chef. We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful dining experience and look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My boyfriend took me here for my birthday while we were vacationing from PA. Absolutely amazing service!! Friendly, professional, very helpful, and with a good sense of humor. Best spinach and artichoke dip I have ever had, excellent steak, and even better chocolate mousse cake! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! I wish we had one closer to us. I could eat there everyday!

Katie C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Lkt928,

Happy Late Birthday! Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience and look forward to having you join us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Shula's has a lovely bar within it, with a very personable and friendly bartender. He suggested an excellent appetizer that we shared with a drink.

Katie C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

EMTtraveler,

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you had an enjoyable experience in Shula's and look forward to having you return.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband & I had one of the best dinners here in a long time. We shared the wedge salad which was very large. 1/2 head of lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, and bleu dressing. So yummy. We had fillets, cooked to perfection, and a HUGH baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheese, It must have been a pound and a half, salt rubbed, really good.
Sadly, we didn't have room for dessert, but I'm sure they were awsome.
We had just been to The Greenbrier and ate at Prime 44, our fillets there paled in comparison to Shula's.

We were seated at 6pm, and were served quickly. The staff was friendly and attentive.

Our only problem was finding the place. It is located in the Sheraton which we were not aware of and drove around the area several times before locating the restaurant, but worth the trouble.

When in the Roanoke area we will be back, and maybe try the desserts!

Katie C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

ljewell,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful dining experience! We look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Katie Camper

Been to Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke? Share your experiences!