“shulas”

Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 522 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ordway & Frontage
Reviewed March 7, 2012

a special occasion place for dinner or perfect to stop over for a glass of wine and appetizers before heading to or from Valley View Mall.

Katie C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Veagle,

Thank you for your review. We are located near Valley View mall which makes for an easy outing. Our Private Dining Rooms are great for special occasions as well. We look forward to having you join us again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Read some marginal reviews but my experience was great.

Katie C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

jpbtkb,

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had such a great dining experience. We look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Went her for a belated Valentine's dinner. On a Saturday, we were easily shown to a table 30 minutes early for our reservation. Decor is great but some may be put off by the TVs everywhere....but it is a semi-sports themed place so it's not that odd. My husband and I both ordered a glass of wine-$8 each for a generous pour. We shared the calamari appetizer which was perfectly cooked and served with two sauces..typical marinara and a fantastic mustard aioli which we loved. My husband had the 16oz strip steak with Parmesan fries and grilled asparagus. It was cooked perfectly and the sides were a great accompaniment. He commented that it was leaps and bounds beyond the steak he had at Frankie Rowland's when we went there for our anniversary...their reputation is quite good so this says a lot. I don't eat beef so I had the ahi steak with stir fried vegetables and wasabi aioli. Hands down, best tuna I've ever had. I didn't want it to end. When I said I wanted it ultra rare they cooked it exactly as I imagined and the aioli was light and spicy...awesome! We were too stuffed to have dessert and were finished with dinner in just over an hour. The tables had begun to fill by 7 but I doubt the ever filled up. The restaurant is a bit on the larger side and since it's not near the other more restauranty areas of Roanoke and attached to a hotel I think a lot of people forget about it. They are missing out!

noodle1976,

Thank you for your review. I am excited that you celebrated your Valentine's Day with us and had an incredible experience from seating time, to perfect food preparation. Your husband's Shula Cut Steak was either the 14oz New York Strip or the 16oz Cowboy Steak, both are incredible cuts. We look forward to having you dine with us again in the future with your friends and family.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Right inside the Sheraton Roanoke and a great place to eat! Great service too!

IBMVP4NASA,

Thank you for your review. Yes, we are located inside the Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center. I am happy you had great service and food on your visit and look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

The service is exceptional here. The atmosphere is great - nicley furnsihed and lit, very clean. The food, however, is just good, not great. Perfectly cooked, but a bit bland. Dinner for two, including 2 glasses of wine = $100. I expect excellent food for that price, but didn't get it. Perhaps a smaller meal, like lunch would be a better value.

Joe58156,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the atmosphere and had incredible service with perfectly prepared food while dining with us. I appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to having you dine with us again soon.