TripAdvisor

from $55.40
More Info
from $55.40
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Highly recommended. Amelia went above and beyond to accommodate us, plus our therapist Mohammed was very skilled. It was one of the best chair massages I’ve experienced . Go, you’ll be glad you did.

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

What a treat! 2 days walking around in a conference and 5 hour drive were forgotten after my Foot Spa. I opted for a head and shoulder massage during the treatment. Very professional and warm treatment from the lady treating me. When I return to Roanoke, it will be the first thing I book!

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

I treated my Wife and Mom with a salt foot soak and massage. Both had great praises and said it was very relaxing. I enjoyed a nice glass of wine at the hotel bar while waiting. Also The Roanoke Hotel is beautiful and I enjoyed learning some of the history.

Very nice afternoon for all.

Reviewed October 2, 2019

I enjoyed a salt foot soak and massage. The atmosphere, staff, products, and whole experience was so relaxing, I didn’t want to leave! I will definitely be back to enjoy again! Well done!

Reviewed September 29, 2019

Sooo relaxing! The soak is so soothing, and loved the dimmed, quiet room, I would highly recommend adding a massage to the experience. I had the head, neck, and shoulder massage, and my mom and sister had the foot and leg massage. We all loved it! And there was wine! We will be back!

Date of experience: September 2019