“If you like sirloin.....”

The Great 611 Steak Company
Ranked #29 of 474 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Palm Bay, Florida
“If you like sirloin.....”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I do not like sirloin. Their menu is very much geared around sirloin and I suppose if that is for you this would be a great place. We ordered filets that came with potato and salad. They have a huge salad bar with a lot of items but with the price we paid for the filet we got the "special" service of having the waitress get our salad from the salad bar with no choice from us other then dressing. I found that odd! The filet was cooked close to ordered but kinda tasteless my husband got his with their speciality rub which isn't rubbed onto the steak but comes in a little bowl on the side. To say the least we found it very disappointing! But.....they r Steelers fans! Go Steelers!

Visited June 2014

“Great!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The great 611 steak restaurant is great. The buffet has everything you could ever want to eat. Theres salad bar a warm bar fruits and other cold foods and a dessert bar. The staff was courteous and returned often to refill drinks. My family will be returning for fathers day..

Roanoke, West Virginia
“2nd go around???”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

When I wrote my first review on how the burgers were raw and my family got sick from it. NOT ANYMORE! the burgers were better and cooked to perfection! Hats off to the 611 restaurant for making my experience a 2nd time worth remembering forever. Thank you

• Visited May 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Nice variety on buffet.”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

For the most part, Great 611 is homestyle country food. I think they do it better than most. The food bar has an eclectic variety and the quality is consistently good.

As far as menu items, the fish and chicken items are usually very good. I am not a big fan of their steaks. I'm not sure if its the quality of the meat or the grillers, but the steaks I have gotten have been very average.

Good food for the price.

Visited January 2014
Roanoke, West Virginia
“Burgers not done right”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

When our family ordered burgers they were raw and we got sick from it. When we asked the waitress who was excellent what she can do she informed us that the manager said can't really do nothing since we ate at the salad and potatoe bar so NO ADJUSTMENTS ON OUR BILL! NOT IMPRESSED AFTER OUR BURGERS WERE RAW!

• Visited December 2013

Been to The Great 611 Steak Company? Share your experiences!