Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Roanoke, VA
$103
$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$87
$84
Great 4.5/5
Econo Lodge Civic Center(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$64
$56
Very Good 4/5
$100
MainStaySuites
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$80
ComfortInn
$116
$81
$129
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
All reviewswafflesfront deskcookiesroom was cleanel rodeohot tubthe mexican restaurantindoor poolking suitefree breakfastwaffle makerchecking inexercise roomhot breakfastwe've stayednight's sleepwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I have stayed here a few times over the years. The rooms are always clean and nice. One of the better indoor swimming pools and hot tubs. Always enjoy the free baked cookies. More than adequate breakfast.

Room Tip: One of the interesting things about this place (and possibly with many hotels in Roanoke) is that they have a display of mini-menus to the restaurants. If you are looking for a place to eat, then pick up some of menus. Several family restaurants within a few blocks of hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jdkittrell
Reviewed May 28, 2014

was traveling on I-81 and time to stop for the night.very convenient right off highway. We usually stay at Marriotts but the Fairfield wanted $149. Also stay at Hampton Inns and they were $119. Have stayed at Country Inn and suites and for the most part they are pretty good. front desk was very friendly, breakfast was good and the biggest room and most tables i have ever seen at a hotel that gives free breakfast, great! altho hotel was pretty empty as a great time of yr to travel. beds were verrrry hard tho so tossed and turned all night. girl at front desk said carlson properties are redoing rooms. restaurants not that close and ones listed close at 10 so we didnt have enough time so ate at the Hardees nearby. room was fine but bathroom needs updating, peeling paint and wallpaper and not too nice in the shower.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed there Memorial day weekend. It was great! Everything was clean. Room was very spacious. Would defiantly go back again. Breakfast was very good. Fast internet. Woman at check in desk was very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thecomet89
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stayed here because it was the designated hotel for a business conference I was attending. Although the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, I am not sure if I would stay here again. After entering my room for the first time, there was an incredibly overwhelming smell of funk and smoke. Understanding, all travelers to not have the same hygiene habits, I walked back to the front desk where they promptly gave me another room. I had no further issues with my room. Later that evening, I had a good time with several colleagues in the pool area which was appropriately clean and spacious. Before I decided to lay down, I heard a commotion in the hallway which turned out to be another colleague. I opened the door and he presented to me a towel full of little bugs which appear to be bed-bug likeness. I took many pictures of the bugs for him with my personal camera. Several of my associates left the hotel that night. However, I decided to stay. After a few hours of scratching from nothing other than my own paranoia, I was able to get a good night's rest.

Room Tip: Examine your room from carefully before bring your personal belongs. I know there is an infestation problem on the second floor. At least, there was when I was there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NellieBoo
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was looking for a hotel that I could book for my husband and myself as a surprise birthday present. I saw this little beauty online for a great AAA membership price (remembered it was the hotel that my maid of honor booked for my bachelorette party) and decided it was worth a second shot. I snagged the whirlpool suite for us and prepared to have a good weekend. Of course, this was supposed to be a surprise and in order to pull that off, I'd need to get our luggage inside and settled before taking my husband. So, I stopped by the hotel prior to our stay (being local residents and all) to see if an early check in was possible. Robin at the front desk went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that it would not only be possible but that the staff on duty at the time of my arrival would be fully aware of the situation. I checked in that day with confidence and a fully welcomed feeling. She even recognized me when I entered the lobby and called me by name. That's real hospitality!

My husband ended up loving his present! We got to enjoy a giant shower with a showerhead and four side sprayers along with an in room whirlpool. Just a tip: that whirlpool has highly fascinating lights on the side that change colors. It makes the water look so cool! The bed was lovely but I do recommend bringing your own pillows. The hotel ones will do in a pinch but they are a wee bit stiff. The complimentary breakfast was top notch. I LOVE free waffles. Of course, I brought my own bag of chocolate chips to make them taste even better. The second morning of our stay they had these wonderful egg burritos with peppers. Yum! The variety was just amazing.

We will most assuredly return. Not if but when...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple