“Cafe Asia is amazing!”
Review of Cafe Asia

Cafe Asia
Ranked #13 of 481 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Both of these restaurants are amazing and never disappoint. The food is fresh and full of flavor, not full of MSG and over seasoned like at some places.The wait staff is friendly and efficient. The owner makes very one feel welcome. The drunken chicken , pad thai and maki suishi are so so good!! Nothing bad on this menu!

1  Thank Robert S
There are newer reviews for Cafe Asia

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Try the BOX,something to Surprise you every time,menu changes weekly,great variety,great price!
Dined here many times,never had a bad m

1  Thank Ray J
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I knew that we would have to wait to get into Cafe Asia, it’s also packed. Luckily, we were offered a sit at the Sushi Station, which meant we would also be entertained by the talented Sushi Chefs. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The entrees were amazing. I enjoyed the "Beef Nigimak" and my wife was served the “Pineapple Shrimp” I could still taste the mayo sauce that accompanied the shrimp. My wife also loved the Japanese Iced Green Tea and has made a several trips for another glass.

1  Thank wuan234
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best asian food by far that I have ever had. A little pricey, but you pay for what you get. They have food I had never heard of

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Met a friend for lunch and it was some of the best food ever. The salad was crisp with yummy dressing. The meals were so big I took some home for lunch the next day. Definitely will be back many times

1  Thank Jerrie10