Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View
$147
  • Pool
$119
$107
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$94
$84
ComfortInn
$95
$124
$105
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolroom was cleanbreakfast buffethot tubclose to the airportlounge areawould stay here againupon checkking roomfirst floorstayed one nightpillowsmallconferencebanquethighwayinns
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Really nice Holiday Inn in a great location just off I-81 and 220. Really nice staff and room was in very good shape. Pool area and restaurant very neat and clean. Plenty of parking as well. Would certainly stay here again next time in the Roanoka area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
nordway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Ryash9500!
We appreciate you! Thank you for your positive comments! I look forward to your next stay with us!
Neil B. Ordway ,GM

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This property is very convienent near the Roanoke Airport,although I drive from location to location.Fairly good size hotel. Nice staff and rooms, breakfast was good. I will tell you I'm a foodie and the restaurants near that location are mostly chains and average at best. If you want better than average you need to go to the downtown area

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Cookingupastorm!
We appreciate your feedback! Along with our great restaurant, we do agree that downtown Roanoke has come of the best restaurant to dine while visiting the Valley! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here on our way home from TN. The Marriotts nearby were booked. We arrived late and the security assisted us getting the front desk attendant who had stepped away. Check in was easy and we got a good rate with AAA card. Neither key card worked when we arrived at the room, the front desk asked the security guard to go with me once I was given new keys, in case they didn't work.The rooms were nice, beds were comfy. The bath and body work products in the bathroom were good. Breakfast is not free, which I didn't realize. I wondered down for coffee morning and a woman offered to seat me. I observed a buffet set up and agreed the waitress did not mention there was a cost, maybe I should have known better.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jltdinga

Dear Jitdinga,
Thank you for the great feedback! I apologize for the waitress not communicating to you with regards to the cost of breakfast. We do have certain packages and rates that do include breakfast. I truly hope that this will not deter you from staying with us in the future!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I just wanted to thank the Staff, clerks, food servers, chef, cooks, waitstaff, bar staff, housekeeping staff for all that you did to make our photographers convention seamless. We appreciate all that you did to partner with us to make our speakers feel comfortable and welcome as well as the photographers who traveled to Roanoke and spend the night or two. Thank you once more for all you did to make our convention a success.
Bruce M

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
nordway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Bruce M,
Thank you for the great feedback! We value comments like these and will celebrate our success at our employee meeting on March 20th! Please let me know if there is anything that you may need!
Neil B. Ordway,

Reviewed February 28, 2013

For two years the VPPA convention was held at the Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View. It has to be one of the nice accommodating facilities we have used in some years. The friendly staff, spacious rooms, clean meeting rooms and good food made our convention one to be remembered. Jim

Room Tip: Be ready for a good experience!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
nordway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Jim C,
Thank you for the comments. We are so proud to have been a part of your conference the past two years. We will miss you in 2014 & 2015. There were many memories made this year! Really, who will forget seeing Kevin in that Ostrich outfit!