“Nice nights sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Nice nights sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stopped a few exits before this one and the hotel was deplorable,so by luck we stopped at this one. The place was very clean,the beds were great and the breakfast was above average. The only problem was the bathroom had a few minor needed repairs. The door stop was rusty and bent sideways and the vent needs replacing.we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Because We got in late I assume that the other rooms are equal or better than ours.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Walter F
daysinn6961, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81, responded to this review, November 9, 2014
Thanks for staying with us. It sounds as though you had a pleasant visit to the Roanoke Valley and your stay at daysinn roanoke Airport.
We have a great location on interstate i-81 and we also offer quiet surrounds. Our rooms are spacious and we have a great hot breakfast to start your day.
We look forward to a return visit from you in the near future. If you need assistance with reservations, please contact me at daysinn@di.roacoxmail.com or call at 540-366-0341
Thanks again!

Jatin
8118 plantation road
Roanoke VA 24019

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Piedmont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Had 2 non-smoking rooms reserved and 1 was to be pet friendly. We showed up at midnight and the pet friendly room was no longer available and the hotel was fully booked. After driving 12 hours, it was a tough thing to hear, but the man at the front desk was nice enough to move a friend or relative of his out of his smoking room to allow that for the pets. The man he moved out proceeded to go behind the desk, so he knew the front desk assistant. The bed was super comfortable but the pillows were old and lumpy. The toilet was filthy- photo posted, which led me to wonder if the sheets were ever changed. Low and behold one I the beds was dirty. I understand Days Inn is a lower end hotel, but I expect my sheets and toilet to be clean.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank Thetravelingnurse5
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because we were too tired to keep driving. The hotel may have been a little out dated. But the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The beds were VERY comfortable, which is always my fear when traveling because of my chronic back condition. It was a pleasure to have a feather comforter!! The AC unit was quiet. The continental breakfast was simple but nice to have a meal as soon as you get up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Heidi M
daysinn6961, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81, responded to this review, April 3, 2015
Thanks again!

Jatin
8118 plantation road
Roanoke VA 24019
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Found hotel by using booking.com ,friday june 20, $67.45 plus tax,saved $15.00..clean, beds were actully comfortable, great location...a/c worked great...soda machine full, lady at front desk was nice.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank zambay22
daysinn6961, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. You'll notice that I answer all of the reviews myself instead of having an assistant or sales person do it. Why? Because I owe you the respect and courtesy. You trust me with your comfort and safety and I appreciate it so very much.

Please come back again soon,

jatin
general manager
Roanoke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Super inexpensive, clean rooms. The bathroom shower curtain wasn't the cleanest but everything else was great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo