“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81
Ranked #18 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because we were too tired to keep driving. The hotel may have been a little out dated. But the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The beds were VERY comfortable, which is always my fear when traveling because of my chronic back condition. It was a pleasure to have a feather comforter!! The AC unit was quiet. The continental breakfast was simple but nice to have a meal as soon as you get up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Heidi M
daysinn6961, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81, responded to this review, April 3, 2015
Thanks for staying with us. It sounds as though you had a pleasant visit to the Roanoke Valley and your stay at daysinn roanoke Airport.
We have a great location on interstate i-81 and we also offer quiet surrounds. Our rooms are spacious and we have a great hot breakfast to start your day.
We look forward to a return visit from you in the near future. If you need assistance with reservations, please contact me at daysinn@di.roacoxmail.com or call at 540-366-0341
Thanks again!

Jatin
8118 plantation road
Roanoke VA 24019

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Found hotel by using booking.com ,friday june 20, $67.45 plus tax,saved $15.00..clean, beds were actully comfortable, great location...a/c worked great...soda machine full, lady at front desk was nice.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank zambay22
daysinn6961, General Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. You'll notice that I answer all of the reviews myself instead of having an assistant or sales person do it. Why? Because I owe you the respect and courtesy. You trust me with your comfort and safety and I appreciate it so very much.

Please come back again soon,

jatin
general manager
Roanoke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Super inexpensive, clean rooms. The bathroom shower curtain wasn't the cleanest but everything else was great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Laura Z
McComb, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The hotel was exactly what it should have been. Well maintained, friendly and helpful staff, and a great place to stay on our stop on the way to D.C. I would definitely plan to stay here again, and will on the way back home.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Big_Al316
Barnegat, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

On our way from New Jersey to Nashville,TN, this was a very accessible Days Inn right off of Interstate 81 South. Establishment is older, but very well maintained and comfortable. Staff was attentive and helpful. Very nice breakfast included as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple