“Me and my Husband really enjoyed our stay. Our bed was so...”

Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81
Ranked #17 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Me and my Husband really enjoyed our stay. Our bed was so very comfortable. The only thing I would change would be the complimentary breakfast. Not a very big selection to choose from.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinn6961, Manager at Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services provide to you

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Roanoke Near I-81

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for the tech game and thought we would give this place a try. First impression was not horrible, but the longer we were in the room the worse it was.

The positives first...this place has a good nightly rate and each room has a fridge and microwave.

Now the negatives...the bathroom was dirty when we checked in (dried urine on the toilet and hairs on the floor). The toilet set is cracked so you get pinched if you shift your weight at all. The bathroom linens look very old and are crusty.

At night the heater in the room rattles when it is on and you can hear the base from the attached bar at all hours of the night (after 1:30 the first night). The bed is pretty hard and the bed linens made us a little nervous.

The walls in the hotel are extremely thin and you can hear the people in the next room, and not the biggest deal, but the tv is really old and doesn't work very well.

Won't ever stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple