Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center
$118
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$87
$82
$89
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$129
$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$104
$87
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$114
$103
Priceline
All reviewsxavier lafayette foxindoor and outdoor poolsspg membershula's grillstarbucks coffeeroom servicefirst floorconference centerhot tubwould stay againflat screen tvbeds were very comfortablepetbellmanbeddingrefrigeratorhighway
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I hate to contradict the other great reviews on the site but after my experience I felt I should share the good and the bad. I was in Roanoke to take a very important test, and many of the 1500 people that descended upon Roanoke were staying in the hotel. I was there for 3 nights and was told that the hotel was booked solid. Our first room was occupied. We used our key to enter and found that the top was locked. Both us and the occupants were confused and a bit miffed. They gave us vouchers for room service, which I'll get to in a bit. Our next room had double beds and was next to the ice machine. Since I had requested a king bed and a quiet room we moved yet again. The room was perfectly nice, even had a nice view of mountains, but since I was already stressed enough I didnt want my hotel experience to add to it. The third and final room was what we had asked for, though my husband had specifically asked if the room was adjoining (with doors to other rooms) and we were told it was not. The room in fact was adjoining to two rooms, which was a bit loud but we dealt with it.

The real issue was with the room service. Now if you can imagine hundreds of anxious people all staying at the hotel to take a test that begins at a specific time, we all ordered breakfast from room service at the earliest time they had allotted, 6:30 am. The food didn't arrive until closer to 7:30, leaving me 15 minutes to eat. Also, they forgot half of my meal. They didn't make us pay for the meal, but considering it wasn't what we ordered (my husband's food was incorrect too since there was meat in the dish and we're vegetarians). Anyway, the next morning we tried again since we're fools or were feeling optimistic. The poor server had to go back to the kitchen 3 times to get the order correct, none of which was his fault.

Anyway, between the room mix up and the horrific room service I wouldn't recommend the hotel. It is beautifully decorated and has a nice gym, but when I needed them to come through they didn't.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
0701, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to comment concerning your recent stay at our Sheraton Roanoke.
I was so disappointed to hear of the unpleasant experiences you encountered, especially the way room service handled your orders. Please accept my apologies for this serious breach of service. I have shared your comments with our staff and have taken immediate measures with our room service operation to improve service to our guests.
Once again, I apologize for our errors, and certainly hope you will return to the Sheraton Roanoke, thereby allowing us the opportunity to be of much better service to you.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

Kristnia Littleton was my server at the Sheraton hotel and she did a fantastic job at making sure her guests were comfortable. Her outstanding ability of being hospitable to her guests is an intangible asset that the Sheraton chain should hold on to for a long time. She is very dedicated and served every guest (in my presence) in a very timely manner. With staff like Kristina, not only with the restaurant at the Sheraton in Roanoke be successful but the whole hotel will get an opportunity to attract more guests and generate incremental revenue.

We are always happy to learn when our associates go above and beyond. We are also pleased to know that Kristina was especially helpful to you. I have copied your response in Trip Advisor to all departments, so that our associates will also know how pleased you were with your experience here at the Sheraton. We are, indeed, proud of our "team".
Once again, thank you for your comments, and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you when you are in the Roanoke Valley.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2010

We just spent 4 nights here with a group of friends who all have the same breed dog. The hotel bent over backwards for us and our dogs. Its very dog friendly and ample places to walk dogs. We had the use of a conference room the entire time and they constantly checked to see if we needed anythings.
Rooms all beautifully furnished and very clean. Good toiletries.tv and electric outlets. Staff very helpful. Restaurant very good but breakfast is only a buffet and quite high. Not everyone eats a large breakfast.

0701, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2010

I want to thank you regarding your positive review of the Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center. The staff here is still talking about how nice your group was. And they especially liked the Westies. We hope on your next trip, you will allow us the opportunity to host your event here at the Sheraton.
Regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Trip was a weekend trip and arrival was at 3:00 PM. Everything was ready and check in was no hassel at all. The check in clerks at the front desk were very professional and courteous. We requested a stay away from any student groups that were there for the weekend and were given a room on the 8th floor . It was a very quiet room, even though it was right next to the vending and ice machines. We have stayed at many Sheraton hotels, but this was one of the greatest stays we have had. Clean towels, relaxing comfortable beds and staff that was very helpful. What more could a weary traveller ask for. Great experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your many fine comments about your stay with us.
We are always happy to learn we have done well, and wish you to know that your review has been copied to all departments, so that our employees will also know how pleased you were with their efforts. We are, indeed, proud of our "team".
Best regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2010

This was our second stay here and it was just as nice as the first last year. The staff is freindly and helpful, the restaurant is not over priced. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Great free computer lounge in the lobby. The interior design is so nice I want to move in.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
0701, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2010

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us for the second time. It's nice to hear we have stayed consistent in our service year over year. We are very proud of our associates as they work very hard do to make your stay an enjoyable one. We get alot of positive comments regarding our design in the hotel as well as the guest rooms. I hope that on your third trip to the Roanoke Valley ,you will stay with us once again.