Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center
$118
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$109
GardenInn.com
$119
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
$90
$104
$88
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

All reviewsxavier lafayette foxindoor and outdoor poolsspg membershula's grillstarbucks coffeeroom servicefirst floorconference centerhot tubwould stay againflat screen tvbeds were very comfortablepetbellmanbeddingrefrigeratorhighway
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed here because of a Groupon deal. Easy check in. The desk clerk even forewarned us that we were on the first floor, where all the pets stay (she wanted to make sure the possible barking wouldn't be a problem) and gave us the option of switching to a queen on a different floor (no other kings left). You need a credit card for incidental charges (not debit or atm cards), which wasn't a problem for us, but might be for some. Just a heads up. Room was nice. I thought it might smell like dog but it didn't. Saw plenty of dogs, but didn't hear a lot of barking. The walls are thin and the humans kept waking me slamming doors, talking in the hall, talking in their rooms, but nothing preventable on the hotel staff's part.

I would stay again . Breakfast at PI was pretty good if you are buffet hungry. There were flies in the dining area annoying me, but none in the buffet area. Shula's was fantastice and we had a wonderful server Jenna. I would come back here just to have her wait on us.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob D, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Glad that you were able to take advantage of our limited time offer on Groupon! I also appreciate your taking the time to post your positive comments to TripAdvisor. We hope to see you back with us soon. I will pass on your great comments regarding our restaurant, Shula's, and in particular to Jenna. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We found the Sheraton Hotel chain to have a below standard service with quite a few hidden extras. We arrived family of four, on the road to Washington and were given a standard rate room for four. We would expect the Sheraton to provide breakfast but after ordering were handed a 38$ bill which included a $9 bill for our 5 yr old despite asking at check in if breakfast were included. Another case of hidden costs added to keep advertised prices attractive. Shula's restaurant is also over priced.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Bob D, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I am sorry to hear that we disappointed you. Based upon your comments I have checked all advertising and listings regarding our hotel to insure that we are not promoting a complimentary breakfast as this is not something that we offer. I could not find an instance in which either ourselves or any Sheraton hotel does list a free breakfast.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This hotel had the best value on Priceline. Loved the decor, service and amenities. I must deduct points for the far walk to the room & the wonderful pooh left in our toilet... I can only take true fault with the housekeeper that left it & know that the hotel did a great job making us feel better. We received breakfast coupons for 2 days & a free app @ Shulas. We will definately like to return one day...

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to pass your comments on to us via TripAdvisor. It sounds as though you also mentioned them during your stay and that my staff addressed them. Nevertheless, I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. It is my hope that when your travels return you to Roanoke, you will give us the chance to redeem ourselves. At that time I hope we achieve unbridled "awesomeness"!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This Sheraton is an older property, and is in need of some renovations. The bathroom was tiny. It was nice to actually have a working balcony however. There was a large wet area in the middle of the carpet when we checked in. I notified the staff, and they said it was due to recent carpet cleaning. The one night stay there was good, the room was relatively quiet even though the hotel is just off the airport. I would recommend this hotel for a travel stop.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for you very kind words. Yes, some of our bathrooms are on the smaller side, although all were renovated as recently as recently as 2009 when the entire hotel renovation was completed. I was distressed to find that you were checked into a room in which we had just completed carpet shampooing. This should not have occured and I have addressed this with my staff. Please accept my heartfelt apologies for this oversight.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The room was very nice, modern and clean. The service was great. Loved the complimentary shuttle service and the front desk staff could not have been nicer. The lobby was welcoming and well kept. I could see the pool as I went to the elevator and it looked good. Wish I had time to use it. They have a Shula's steak house here as well.

Room Tip: I had a queen double room and it was spacious
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the great review! I hope that we'll see you again in the future and that you'll be able to try out the pool(s) when you do so. Thanks again for the review and for taking time out of your busy day to pass it on.