“Find a Better Hotel in Roanoake” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center

Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center
Ranked #28 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Pleasantville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was most pleasantly surprised. I stayed for one night en route south, not expecting anything but a basic, economical room conveniently located. I booked based on the price and the points I get for Wyndam Rewards. I got a fabulous room for $40. Most importantly it was clean and nicely and comfortably appointed with a desk, fast internet, fridge and microwave. I was only there for an overnight but if I had to stay more nights in Roanoke I would not have hesitated to stay right here andwill stay again if and when I return to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Gothenburg, Sweden
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stayed here one night, Saturday October 20th, 2012, in a double room with two beds, non-smoking.
Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center, 601 Orange Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24016, was not a nice experience, even though the price of $54 + tax for one night was ok. The only positive thing was that we could have our little dog with us in the room.

The hallway was nasty. The breakfast should not even be advertised as there was almost nothing there.
The area is very industrial and fast end of highway traffic. It felt a little dangerous, ugly, exhaust-filled and in the morning after, I found that someone had smashed their car door open into our car and made a dent on our car.The overall hotel appearance was in need of updates/freshening up.

All TV channels were blurry, so I had to turn it off since it was not watchable. The only restaurant that was close [next door] is a Vietnamese one with tables for seating about 80 people, but we (4) were the only visitors, and we are talking about a Saturday night....! They didn’t have license to serve either beer or wine.

Room Tip: I would try to stay somewhere else
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars
Travelers also viewed these Roanoke hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke - Downtown
#21 of 39 in Roanoke
3.5 of 5 stars 227 reviews
Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Valley View

Been to Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center

Property: Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center
Address: 601 Orange Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24016
Location: United States > Virginia > Roanoke
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #28 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Roanoke Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Civic Center / Downtown - Roanoke Hotel Roanoke