Rodeway Inn Civic Center
$79
$93
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
$109
$119
$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$90
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$80
$147
Curio.com
  • Pool
$109
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I stay here 3 times a week on business. I have a 19 hour layover, which is long compared to other layovers I have experienced. Most guests in Motels dont spend that long in their rooms. Part of my job is to sleep and, I "have to" be comfortable to be able to sleep. Here I dont have to worry about that. It's very quiet and the beds are relaxing. I think most of the rooms have a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a safe.The building itself is old, but the owner is constently updated and remodeling the rooms. Probably the only complaint I have is the knats and moths that fly in the room at night when you open the door.. (The security light for each room is just right outside the door and attracks the bugs at night) I had a couple of complaints to the staff, but they have always corrected my issues with professionlism and promptness. I would recommend this "Motel" to anyone. It should be called a "Hotel" cause I feel like I am "Home"

Room Tip: Room 216 is my favorite, so dont stay there. (LOL) Stay on top floor to reduce the noise from above.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Greydog98
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Clean spacious rooms. All the amenities one could expect from a Rodeway. Good value. The only problem we experienced during our stay was that the guest laundry was out of order the entire three days.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Stayed one night - it's not in the nicest area of town (beside an autobody shop and by a major roadway).

The facility was very good and was less than $60/night with tax. No amenities but none expected. It was well lit at night. Rooms were clean but a bit small. Breakfast was included and was good value as well.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DynaDude
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Sadly did not check the room before paying over $80:00 for a dump.Then when we got home to the U.K. they had taken a second nights charge when we could prove we were not in the country. Finally got a refund months later. How many people does the manager charge and get away with?.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Rodeway_11, Owner at Rodeway Inn Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel. As you have stated, you paid a rate of $80.00 for your stay. We have never offered a rate of the amount at this Property. Please check the address of the property in Roanoke, Virginia. That you stayed at.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

loved the hotel. service was nice and when we first got at the hotel my kids loved the flatscreen tv in the lobby. the room was nice and pretty clean exept the bugs in the bathroom but were used to that in our house. the location is kinda incovenant cause all its near is the civic center and a bad part of town and a bunch of car dealar ships. i do recomend it to anyone who is on a bujet when they travel to ronoke.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple