All reviews hollins university room was clean typical hampton off the highway staff was friendly easy access restaurants in the area indoor pool would stay again cookies business center convenient location free breakfast first floor one night stay nice stay fitness center
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent place to stay. Would definitely stay again if i'm ever in Roanoke. Friendly staff, they were very accommodating during a snow storm that shut down the whole town, the staff managed a crowded lobby and kept everyone happy. Clean rooms, expect nothing less from a hilton brand. Close to everything.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I find it hard to miss with Hampton Inns. This was our second stay and it was just what we expected. There are a number of good restaurants nearby. The facility is clean and very close to the interstate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The workers made us shovel out our own parking spot when there is snow. They didn't even ask to help you shovel they just wait inside staring at you. Other than that the rooms were nice and very good breakfast

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was here for the big snow fall. They found me a room for an extra night, made sure I had what I needed and when the taxi didn't show to get me to the airport, they drove me in their personal car. The man even refused take any money he simply said, "I'm glad I can help, travel safe going home".

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed here en route on I-81. It is right off the highway, the breakfast is exactly what we are all used to at any Hampton Inn. Not great, but there is plenty of choice and it will serve to get you on your way with the minimum delay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the property. There is absolutely no traffic noise, the room is dark and is not overlooked.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple