“Do Not Stay here!!!”
Review of Ramada Roanoke

Ramada Roanoke
Ranked #32 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. It was really old and not taken care of. Our room smelled like pee. The shower didn't work well, the shower faucets were coming out of the walls, there were cockroaches in the light fixture in the bathroom. The carpet was do nasty I never walked on it barefoot. I was so glad my kids were not with me because I would have never let them stay on that room. Sooooo disappointed in Ramada and will never stay at there brand again. Oh and we had to have cops move there cars so we could get out. They were arresting some lovely hotel guest.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Roanoke

Reviewed May 1, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had reserved a room a month prior and drove 5 hours to get there. Once I get there I'm told my card was declined and they had moved my reservation to the Days Inn. I asked where the Days Inn was and she just said "On Orange St". Like I am supposed to know where that is......Finally she gave me directions and I just left. First, it would have been nice to have received a phone call about my card so I could have given another card, and if they were still going to move me they should have told me so I didn't have to drive all the way there. And she was so loud when she said my card was declined, won't bother ever making a reservation there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends