“No Communication when moving reservation”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Roanoke

Ramada Roanoke
Ranked #28 of 40 Hotels in Roanoke
Chesapeake, Virginia
“No Communication when moving reservation”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had reserved a room a month prior and drove 5 hours to get there. Once I get there I'm told my card was declined and they had moved my reservation to the Days Inn. I asked where the Days Inn was and she just said "On Orange St". Like I am supposed to know where that is......Finally she gave me directions and I just left. First, it would have been nice to have received a phone call about my card so I could have given another card, and if they were still going to move me they should have told me so I didn't have to drive all the way there. And she was so loud when she said my card was declined, won't bother ever making a reservation there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)