Ramada by Wyndham Roanoke
$112
$103
$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$118
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$90
$88
Country Inn
$81
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
$88
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$90
$129
Sheraton.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Check Inn staff was friendly and helpfull. Arrived in the morning and the clerk was able to get me ground floor room where i wanted it. Got to the room and the bed wasnt made. Staff had it taken care of while i ran some errands.
Pool slightly larger than average. Pool area very plain with a handfull of plastic lounge chairs and no tables. Large wall provided a lot of privacy. Pool depth is 3ft-8ft.
Free breakfast was average. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and waffles were the highlights. You will probably have to rehaet it a little in the microwave provided.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel does not meet the Wyndham chain standards. Hotel needs a new owner and manager. Looks like a runned down facility. The check in area looked great, but the way to the room is full of trip hazards and apperance puts fears on the traveler of what is around the corner and the room. The cement on corridors was repaired, but appears a 3 year old did the repairs. The corridors were dirty... Was thinking I was in a NY hotel where criminal stay not a Wyndham facility. Got to the room, it was better. But made me think what bug I would be picking up. Recently retired and was looking at hotel chains that offered economical and clean lodging to use on future travels. This is not the one. Ramada was good in years past. Below motel 6 and super 8. In this trip stayed at Super 8 to check the chain facilities and was surpriced at the good clean conditions. If you can stay elsewhere, please do..This Ramada facility is very poor. if you are desperate I think considr in you car would be better and move to the next location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Julian334
Ssunny S, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion. July 27th-28th was such a busy time for the Hotel and I want to apologize in advance for your first impression. Please try us again as we are in the process of renovations which include exterior of property and flat screen TVs

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Staff did a very good job trying to help but they do not have much to work with here. Old, dilapidated property. I'm surprised it is still a Ramada. Average breakfast. AC not working in our room. Switched to another room but door lock broke on our original room and we could not retrieve any of our stuff until after Midnight. Run away from this hotel. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank K H
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I was given room 305. The carpet was soaked, and the room stunk of urine. I asked to be moved. The manager was helpful. She came with me. Room 112 also had a soaked carpet but no smell. Room 313 had a dry carpet so I took that. The TV worked fine. The hot water system was fine. The tub responded to my feet by warping a little. The carpet had some holes, as did the curtains. There was no microwave. The refrigerator was good. The air-conditioning unit worked well, and that made a big difference to the comfort level. The breakfast buffet was quite good. The rate was $57 a night so I could not have expected more. The location is directly opposite the tennis courts at the Rivers Edge Complex, which is where the 5k race started, so I was exactly where I wanted to be. One of the cleaning staff did not speak English.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is one of hte worst hotels I have ever stayed in! It was filthy and disgusting. We had our two teen daughters with us and wouldn't give us a double bed room so we rented another room. It was on the other side of the hotel and one story up. The room they put us in smelled like cigarette smoke even after they told us they would give us a non-smoking room. We finally got them to change our room and it was a little bit better smelling. It was moldy from the a/c leaking and it still smelled like cigarette smoke. It was completely filthy and only one outlet worked in the room. The staff wouldn't help us at all and were very rude when we would ask a question. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank epalmers

I am sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We were sold out for the Commonwealth Games or else we would have moved your room to be close to your daughters. I am stumped as to why the nonsmoking room smelled of smoke. Might be someone smoking in a nonsmoking rooms which happens sometimes.
Please try us again in the future