Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood
$93
$84
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$90
$118
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$83
$149
GardenInn.com
$90
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$84
$129
$110
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$104
$87
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

All reviewselephant walkfront deskfridge and microwavenice hotelthe hotel staffbuffet breakfastthe blue ridge parkwaybeds were comfortablechecking inoutdoor poolcoffee makerroom was largenice stayking bedrohanconventionpillows
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The hotel room was large and well equipped for a comfortable stay. Two queen beds and room to walk around both of then with a desk, dresser and counter for the luggage that was convenient.

I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Paul W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you so very much for you kind words! We are always so thrilled to host large events, and we are well equipped for it with over 10,000 sq feet of meeting space! I hope you had the chance to try the food in the Elephant Walk, our very own, locally owned restaurant and lounge! We can't wait to see you and your group again soon!!!

Travel Safe!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed at this Holiday Inn in October whilst we driving the Blue Ridge Parkway from it's beginning at the end of Skyline Drive to it's culmination at Cherokee, NC. We had checked TripAdvisor before we left, and this was one of the top places to stay in Roanoke for one night. We wanted to eat close by or in the hotel and as this had a restaurant there, it was a natural choice. The room was very comfortable, spacious and fit our needs. It had a mini-fridge which was nice to have. The check in was smooth and the staff friendly. The only small down side, and it is a minor one was that the continental breakfast was a bite meager but since this was a full service hotel, the fact that they had a continental breakfast was pleasant. If you are driving The Blue Ridge Parkway and need a nice. Full service hotel for a great price, I would suggest this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Our room in the back was great!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Being the closest full service hotel to the Blue Ridge Parkway is a blessing for us, we're always so excited to talk to our guests that have been traveling one of the most beautiful drives in America! I'm so glad you found us, and that we lived up to the billing you'd seen on the web! I'm also very glad that you enjoyed the Elephant Walk, our very own, locally owned restaurant! I hope we get to see you again soon, and that you enjoyed the rest of your trip as much as you did while you were here with us!

Travel Safe!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

On check in there was a problem with our reservation, but Kellie and the manager, Rohan, assured us they were going to take care of us. They did with no hassles. Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The restaurant served exceptionally good food and the best Rueben sandwich ever. The location is close to grocery stores should you need anything. Everyday the staff greeted us in the hallways and lobby. Can't think of any reason not to give this hotel a 5 rating!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much to taking the time to review your stay with us!! We're all so glad to hear that you had such a great time. It's nice to know that we're hitting on all cylinders when it come to service. I'm also very glad that you enjoyed the Elephant Walk, our very own, locally owned restaurant!!! Please come and see us again soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I visited Roanoke, VA to attend a business meeting, I definitely had a pleasant time in Roanoke really beautiful town and nice people of Corse. I made my reservation by calling this property because I don’t like dealing with automatic records when I called the local number of the hotel they answered my call within three rings so that was quick. They provided me good corporate discount and I saved good amount of money as well. When I arrived Roanoke there were holiday inn van waiting for me outside the airport and the driver was really kind man he helped me carry my luggage as well, we reach the hotel within 15 minutes. They knew that I was already tired after ling day so thy had my express check inn ready and I was in my room within five minutes. Hotel smelled really awesome and clean, staff was friendly and professional I was really happy to be there and on the top of that the front desk representative informed me about the restaurant and bar on the property I really had a pleasant time in this holiday inn. I would definitely recommend this property to all my friends and family who ever is visiting the Roanoke, Va. Holiday inn tangelwood you guys definitely rock!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank james_munsy007
Paul W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our property, it's always nice to hear when we succeed on that kind of level! I will be sharing this review with our staff at our next meeting as an example of how to be ready for the guest every day. I'm also glad you enjoyed the Elephant Walk, our very own, locally owned restaurant and lounge. Did they mention they are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!! I hope we get to see you again in the near future!!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Bed was broken down, food in the restaurant was bad, breakfast was over-priced and awful, plumbing noises all night, and the room was excessively dry. Only redeeming asset is that the hotel was relatively convenient to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Stay away from this hotel and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2013

I'm so very sorry to here about the experience you had with us. We strive to deliver an outstanding service experience for every guest, every day, and it looks like we fell short this time. I hope we get a chance to make it up to you in the future. Please call me if you'd like to speak further about this.