Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood
$79
$93
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$109
$119
$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$109
$93
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport(Roanoke)(Great Value!)
$80
$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

All reviewselephant walkfront deskfridge and microwavenice hotelthe hotel staffbuffet breakfastthe blue ridge parkwaybeds were comfortablechecking inoutdoor poolcoffee makerroom was largenice stayking bedrohanconventionpillows
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stopped here again after a not so good experience and was very pleased to find the hotel back up to Holiday Inn standards. Everything was perfect and staff was super!!!! Do stop here when in Roanoke and you will be very well taken care of if you get the same great service I received.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Paul W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thanks for giving us another shot at providing the kind of service you deserve. We're all very excited to see that you came back and were willing to let us show you how we've improved upon our product and services! The entire hotel is new, and the renovation is done! Please let me know if you plan to come back, we would love to see you again soon!

Thanks again! Travel Safe

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The rooms were like most other Holiday Inn's, comfy, but nothing fancy. Everything was clean, and the staff were very friendly. We dined at the restaurant, and it was very good with reasonable prices. The kids also enjoyed the pool. All in all, it was a nice weekend getaway. Next time I think we'll stay closer to downtown, though.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thanks so much for staying with us and for letting us and others know how your stay was. We enjoyed having you and your family with us for the weekend, and I'm glad the weather held out so you could enjoy our pool. Our restaurant staff will be excited to hear that you were pleased with the food and service there as well. Also, we do provide a free shuttle service to local dining and events upon request, so if you're looking to go downtown we may be able to help you out there.

Thanks again, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

On my journey to Roanoke the A/C went out in the car, approximatey 200 miles in 95 degree heat. When we arrived at the hotel we inquired about a place to purchase some freon. The front desk Manager, PAUL WRIGHT exceeded our expectations when he suggested he could send his maintenace engineer, DENNIS RICHARDSON to purchase some on our behalf. We were over joyed that they offered to help us. Dennis went and purchased freon for the car. My friend and I are both women 50 years old so you can imagine....

I am not sure what Pauls current employment status is, but if I managed that property I would promote him above his peers. His willingness to help two older women obviously in distress was above and beyond any service I have received. (being ex military I have travelled quite extensively).

To the owners of Holiday Inn you have a loyal customer for life. To my fellow travellers...If you ever go to Roanoke stay at this Holiday Inn. Tell Paul, Trish sent ya!

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are in a separate wing.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of your stay with us. I'm so glad that we I and Dennis had the opportunity to assist you, I only with the freon had fixed the issue. We take pride in our service here at the Holiday Inn Tanglewood, and it's nice to know that we're delivering on our promise to provide excellent service to each guest, every day. Thank you again for your kind words, and hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!

PS. I hope you were able to get the ac repaired, because it didn't get any cooler the next day, travel safe, and see you soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We managed to find this hotel for a cheap rate while driving across the country, and it was totally worth more than we paid! The room was very well furnished and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful during both check-in and check-out. We didn't get to use the amenities, but they was an outdoor pool. A little disappointed that breakfast was not included, but it was around $8, which is pretty reasonable for a buffet. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke - Tanglewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thanks so much for staying with us, and for letting us know how we're doing!
I'm very pleased that the staff was so helpful, and that you enjoyed the breakfast. We do offer a free continental to our IHG Rewards Members Monday-Friday, but the buffet is an awesome alternative for those who are looking for a full breakfast. Hopefully the next time you're here you'll get to swim in the pool.

Thanks again
I hope the rest of your trip went as well as it did here.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

It's is a pretty standard good Holiday Inn, clean comfy and quiet rooms. The staff were all great, from the reception desk to the shuttle driver. It is some way out of town so not very convenient for downtown activities, but the shuttle makes up for that. I think it is popular with people visiting some of the medical facilities nearby. There were lots of locals in the bar, and although we did not eat there, the bar food looked pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking your time to review us. I'm sad that you didn't get to try the Elephant Walk Restaurant and Lounge, but it's nice to see that the staff was so impressive. We take great pride in offering the best service to each and every guest, and it's nice to see that we deliver on that promise! I hope you'll get the chance to stay with us again soon!

Thanks again