“Don't miss if you are in the Christiansburg/Blacksburg, VA area”

Buffalo and More restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Riner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I frequent Buffalo & More frequently. We absolutely love it. Their brisket just CANNOT be beat!!! The best I've ever had. I usually have the buffalo quesadilla and it is ALWAYS wonderful. My husband always gets different things and everything he has tried is fabulous. Their mac & cheese is very good, as well. Don't expect a lot of romantic ambience -- the place is clean but cluttered. Service from the employees and wait staff is always wonderful. Also, be sure to get some brisket to go and some of their ground buffalo -- it is spectacular in burgers & chili.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

After a 68 mile ride on our motorcycles along the Blue Ridge Parkway we ended up at our destination. We enjoyed everything about our visit. The owners were very friendly along with our waitress. The food was delicious. Large variety of food and sides. My aunt, who stops by when visiting, suggested I try their mac and cheese. Awesome! No one in my group had ever tasted buffalo before. Everyone loved it and before we left we were planning our next trip. I was glad to read on another review that they are moving across the street. Hopefully this will give them more room. Next time I visit will be with a cooler to take some meat home with me.

1  Thank hondachick
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have become regular customers at this roadside treasure in Riner, VA and for good reason. The food is simply some of the best and most simple food that you'll find. Recipes like Grandma use to make... you know what I'm talking about. Broccoli Casserole, Mac and Cheese, Collards, Cowboy Beans, Macaroni Salad, Cornbread, the list of homemade sides goes on and on with each being just as good as the next. There are so many great entrees to choose from, but two of my personal favorites are the Buffalo Pot Roast and the Buffalo Burrito. The Buffalo Burgers and Buffalo Burger Quesadillas are very tasty, too! And best of all, the owners Connie and Carla, raise the buffalo themselves on their nearby farm. And you will never meet two people who are more kind than these ladies. They seem to treat each and every customer like an old friend. The restaurant has plans to move across the street from its present location, but as long as the food stays the same we'll keep coming back for more. If you find yourself in the area, stop and check this place out, you'll be glad you did.

1  Thank Jason G
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were vacationing in the area and saw an ad for this restaurant. We stopped in and were so glad we did. The BBQ buffalo was delicious, and so were all the side dishes. The home made cheesecake with strawberry glaze was the best I've ever had. The staff were friendly and took time to chat with us. Will definitely come back next time we're in town.

1  Thank whimsicaltree
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite local restaurants. They always use fresh ingredients and much is locally grown. Homemade pies and cakes round out the meal. Consistently great service with tasty food is hard to beat!!