WINNER WONDERLAND

Busara
Ranked #33 of 146 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfax, Virginia
“love the whole fried fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We've been here several times. We always order the shrimp bikini (my two year old calls them shrimp in a blanket) and the whole fried fish. The food is excellent and the service is always good. I even schedule a holiday dinner with my work team a few years ago.

• Visited December 2013

Virginia
“Breaking up is hard to do!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was a great restaurant, but not so much anymore. We have eaten here 3 times over the last 4 months and kept hoping that it was just an 'off' day and would it would be better next time. Unfortunately, last Saturday was the last time. The Pad Thai chicken was awful. The meat was flavorless, tough, and chewy and the flavors of the Pad Thai were uninspired and bland. We also ordered the Ka Pow beef which was over the top hot, even though we ordered it mild. It always worries me a bit when I see beef with a almost metallic sheen to it. I wanted to stay in love with this restaurant, but I guess I am going to have to find another. Breaking up is hard to do!.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“A bit of disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I really enjoy Thai food and have been to Thailand several times. Two of us were looking for a place to eat and when I saw a Thai restaurant I knew I had found dinner. I had chicken satay for an appetizer and pad thai for a main. The satay was not very warm and the pad thai noodles were over cooked and the sauce was just not what I thought it could be. Service was OK but had to get the servers attention to get the bill. The food wasn't bad it just wasn't anything special. I would not go there again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TravelingFarmer V
Germantown, Maryland
“Have had better Fried Nice from the Grocery store”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Was extremely excited to bring (5) of my co-workers to Busara in the reston Town Ctr today,
since I saw online how great the food was suppose to be. NOT.

The Service was OK, kinda slow but it was lunch time, but the REAL disappointment was the food. My VP of Eng. asked for some suggestions for the waitress and what she gave him looked like it was just dumped into a deep fryer and that was it. I ordered their so called classic dish
"BUSARA Fried Rice with Shrimp" Even the shrimp had NO Taste at all.
Go find yourself a real true Thai rest. since these folks don't seem to care about providing
you food with any real taste.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TravelinManTravelin
Doha, Qatar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Busara is located in Reston Town center, Ample parking in the garage. Excellent location and ambiance. You can sit outside and enjoy people watching. Food was excellent, had ordered Pad Thai which was excellent. Service was great, Was meeting a friend after a long time and they left us alone but at the same time were attentive to our needs. I would go there again for Thai food

• Visited August 2013