“Just average, lacks real Thai flavor”
Review of Busara

Busara
Ranked #32 of 156 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here with some friends and not sure if I will return. Got a salad first and the tomatoes still had the stems on them, not great. Got chicken panang curry because I usually love it at other places but it lacked the actual flavor. It was way too peanuty, not much else than that. It was very chalky too. The chicken was so over cooked, like rubber. They cooked me a new one and was alot better. Our server took forever to get to us and was kind of careless. I think I will be going somewhere else and not here again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The service was prompt, the food was fresh and flavorful, and the prices were reasonable. Our server never let our water glasses below half full. My kids noticed this quickly and had some fun with the server. The green curry chicken was a favorite and both of my kids asked to return here to eat again the following day.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a restaurant to sit down in and have a tasty meal for lunch but that could have me in and out of there in an hour or less. I was told by he hostess that that wouldn't be a problem. Luckily for me, I had gotten there slightly before the lunch rush.

I ordered my favourite Thai dishes, ones that I use to judge whether or not I'd come back or recommend a place - Tom Ka Gai soup (Chicken coconut lime soup), and Pad Thai (vegetable variety). The soup was nice and hot and flavourful, however the lemongrass was sliced and not strained out of the soup so I found myself having to be careful not to end up chewing it for eternity. The Pad Thai was also quite tasty and a healthy portion too and I ended up not finishing it. It could have easily been shared by two people. The service was prompt and I was in and out of the restaurant in under an hour.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food is average, staff are friendly and attentive. Great place to go if you need some good food fast.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I think these guys make very good dishes. My kids love it too. Good prices. Good serving. Tasty. Worth a trip. Two trips. You will like it. All good.