“Drunken Noodles can be VERY spicy!”
Review of Busara

Busara
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you find yourself in Reston with a hankering for spicy food, come to Busara. If you're like us and prefer your food on the mild side, then you better stress this preference several times when ordering your food here. We dine regularly at Busara and love the drunken noodles with shrimp and chicken but always have to remind the wait staff several times "only half a pepper please" (out of a "4-pepper" spice rating); otherwise the noodles come out SUPER spicy. The pad thai is also very tasty as is the rama gai (chicken curry and a peanut sauce over a bed of spinach). The wonton soup with its fresh cilantro is also always very good.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

If they can't get the evening's appetizer special right, it's pretty much downhill from there. I had the crab cake appetizer, which was beautiful, but cold upon arrival - I sent it back and they remade one for me - it was hot but the crab cakes seemed to hold the oil they were lightly fried in - not good at all, I couldn't eat it. The manager did the right thing and took it off my bill. The Tom Ka Gai soup was very good (this is what made my rating poor instead of terrible). My companion had the beef fried rice and said it was tasteless.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Enjoyable lunch in Reston Town Center. This Thai restaurant is one of the best in Northern Virginia. The food was excellent. I had the traditional drunken noodles and they were excellent. My wife had the Pad Thai and says it was awesome. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. I highly recommend Busara and look forward to coming back for dinner soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I really wish Reston had a first rate/authentic Thai restaurant This has a very "chain" like feel to the place plus each time I come my food is only luke warm as if it has been sitting under a heating lamp for quite some time. Due to the lack of Thai options I basically have to come back here if I want Thai cuisine.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant. The food was good. The atmosphere fine. It is part of the Reston Town Center complex.