“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Out of the way, and definitely worth the trip. Sushi is the best quality and service is tops. I come to this restaurant at least once a month.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a nice lunch here. Prices are reasonable. Food is very good. Service was quick even though the place was jammed. Fish is good quality but I thought the toro was a little below top grade. Overall I liked the place and would return.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I'm a sucker for ambiance, and this place has got it! Plus the sushi is fresh and their daily sushi roll specials are interesting. It's a stand alone building just off Reston Parkway that you have to make a special trip for, but so worth it.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Yes the sushi is good, yes the fish is fresh but this restaurant is located in a not so nice neighborhood and they are charging DC sushi prices which boggles my mind. Their customer service is also pretty bad, but like I said - the sushi is good-I'll give it to them.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ariaki is located not far from my home, so it's my go-to place for sushi when I'm feeling too lazy to drive more than 10 minutes.

It's a casual restaurant with good food, service and prices. There's outdoor seating for warmer days, but the inside of the restaurant is just as nice. (Years ago the restaurant used to be a McDonalds! Seriously. But it was renovated extensively, and now it's a sharp looking Japanese restaurant in the suburbs.)

There's a variety of Japanese dishes available, but we typically go for the sushi. There's plenty of choices, and I'm partial to the somewhat spicy ones. Two or three sushi chefs are typically on duty, and so there's never much of a wait for your food. Never been there for lunch, but have done take-out and eaten in for dinner a number of times. Always tastes good.