“The best sushi place in VA”
Review of Ariake Sushi

Ariake Sushi
Ranked #10 of 150 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Centreville, Virginia
“The best sushi place in VA”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I just recently discovered Ariake, and have been here 4 times since. It is by far the best sushi restaurant in Virginia. The sushi just melts in your mouth and is consistently delicious. The service is quick and excellent. Their lunch special menu is prettly large. They have over 20-30 dishes to choose from at a reasonable price between $9-$15. I highly recommend the Sushi Deluxe lunch special! As other reviewers mentioned, this place is a hidden gem in Reston, VA...so go check it out :)

• Visited January 2013

Reston, Virginia
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It was all around a great place. I would say they have better than average sushi and awesome miso soup. I really like their decor and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be returning.

Visited November 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“Good sushi,lovely decor”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

For sushi, udon (noodles), and tempura, this is a good choice. Staff is always prompt, and the location is quiet, yet close to Reston Parkway.

Reston, Virginia
“Consistently delicious sushi”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been going to Ariake for the past 5 years and I'm glad to report that the quality of the food remains intact. The fish always tastes fresh and the bento boxes for lunch specials will put a smile on your face.

Visited October 2012
Washington, DC
“Big Fan”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a very big fan of this place - the food is always fresh and delicious. I think the service is very good.
I usually order sushi / sashimi and focus on Tuna, Salmon, eel. I am not that big on all of the fancy rolls concoctions, but whenever we are with guests, I always try some of those as well - they have a "Reston Roll" that is quite good.
The outside garden is lovely on warm nights.
The restaurant is easy to get to, and has easy access parking. The interior design is nice, though not spectacular or unique.
I find the wait staff goes out of their way to accommodate - you will enjoy this visit. Pay special attention to the specials on the blackboard on the way in.
They have a good selection of hot or cold Saki.
This is one of our regular spots - we probably eat there or take out once a month.

• Visited October 2012