“Great Service, Good Food!”
Review of M & S Grill

M & S Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
M & S Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Library St.
Transit: Reston Town Center - Fairfax Connector.
Hattiesburg,
“Great Service, Good Food!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant during a trip to the Reston Town Center. We were seated right away and had a great server who was very nice. The food was really good, although portions for the seafood dishes were a bit small.
I definitely plan to go back during my next visit! It's a bit expensive so be prepared.

• Visited June 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Just average”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The lobster was badly over cooked. The other items were average to decent. Overall it was just ok. I wish I had driven in to Legal instead.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Good choice when you aren't sure”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Found the M and S Grill by taking the Dulles Hyatt shuttle to Reston Town Center and exploring the restaurant scene afoot. M&S stood out for a relatively quiet patio dining area and good reputation of the chain's Boston sites. Promptly seated on the terrace, our party of five selected a mix of starters, main courses, and side dishes for dinner. The waiter was knowledgeable and flexible with special requests. I sampled the mussels in red wine which were plump, and served with two small slices of stale bread, a lovely and generous chopped salad and one of the tasty hot hush puppies. Others had crab cakes, grilled plates, and grilled salmon salads. No complaints. At the end the waiter offered to bring separate checks, which made settling up easier. It was a reasonably priced dinner in a nice location.

St. Albans, United Kingdom
“I don't need to be told I have made a "Great choice"”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Food OK (Calamari and steak) - wine is OK (Malbec at €51 bottle) and overall it is decent enough. But the staff are patronising - have I really made a "great choice" or are there things on the menu that are not a "great choice" ie they are a "poor choice".

I want staff that are normally ploute and take the order and serve the food and deliver the bill - not food critics or friends.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Canine Friendly”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The very best thing about this restaurant is the customer service and the fact that they are canine friendly. We are always looking for things to do with the pups. We attended the Reston Wine and Food Festival this past weekend and someone from the restaurant gave my hubby a flyer for Canine Cantina 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM on weekends. Had we not been given the flyer, we would not have known about this gem. They brought the "kids" a water bowl and each got a homeade biscuit which they loved. The hubby and I each got a 1/2 pound burger and fries. The burger had an excellent beef flavor. My only negative comment would be that there was too much bun for the burger. Fries were good. We also tried the hush puppies and mac and cheese. We enjoyed both. The manager and wait staff were extremely friendly, professional and willing to please. We will be back.

• Visited April 2013