“feels a little like California in Reston”
Review of Cafesano

Cafesano
Ranked #3 of 156 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Cafesano serves Italian and Mediterranean food in an upscale quick-casual cafe environment located on Lake Thoreau in the South Lakes Village Center in Reston, Virginia. Our hours are from 11-9 daily. Enjoy our fresh and flavorful Appetizers, Panini, Wraps, Salads, Pizza and Kabobs. Kids Menu and Gluten Free Menu available. Vegetarian friendly menu. Nice variety and reasonably priced beer and wine. Our patio overlooks Lake Thoreau and there is ample parking. Cafesano. Tastes good! Feels good!
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Sunny ambiance overlooking the lake. Great healthy salads, paninis and brick oven pizzas. Get there early for lunch to avoid the rush. This place is popular!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Nice food, nice view, wine by the glass. A local restaurant with a loyal patronage... because it is dependably good. Pizzas are incomparable, salads are yummy, always have fresh soup.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have been to Cafesano a number of times. I am never disappointed. It can get pretty busy at lunchtime so, I found out that you can place an order over the phone and pick it up a their "market" located a few doors down.

My go-to menu item is the Bianca Insalata, or as I like to call it..."salad pizza." It is a perfectly sized cheese pizza with caramalized onions. Then they put an arugula/red onion/tomato/black olive salad on top! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. DELICIOUS!

Love this place!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Every time I have been to Cafesano I have loved it! I live in Herndon and wish Cafesano was closer, but it is worth traveling for. The food is always fresh, delicious and served with great customer service. I personally love the Caprese panini best and you must try the hummus for you appetizer. Patio dining is perfect in nice weather, can't wait to return!

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

A great place to go to. Their pizzas are especially good, as are most of their wraps and basically anything I have gotten there.