“Good Homemade food, good service”
Review of Ted's Bulletin

Ted's Bulletin
Reserve with OpenTable
Ted's Bulletin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 152 Restaurants in Reston
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Homemade food, good service”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food was really good. The burgers were cooked to perfection and the wait staff was very attentive. I left very full. The atmosphere is very lively, and the prices were reasonable.

• Visited August 2014

New Jersey
“Average lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a family restaurant with family type cuisine. The restaurant is names in honor of a person from the 1930's, who never owned a restaurant. My family of 4 visited here for lunch recently. I started with their dark draft for $4.29. Wines by the glass ranged from $6.29 to $7.79. Table service was a bit slow today. The chairs are old original school chairs, which I thought were a bit too small and uncomfortable.

I had the Popeye burger for $12.79. Many of the other lunch entrees were also $12.79. I thought my burger was just ok. I considered this place to be average. The total bill was $76.34 less gratuities.

I probably would not return here, because I like so many other alternatives in RTC.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tony J
Reston, Virginia
“Down Home Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The chairs that looked like the ones in elementary school, "Gone with the Wind" playing on the screen, and poptarts! We loved the atmosphere. Service was fine. We look forward to trying their lunch or dinner menu but had to start with a breakfast trip for the home-made poptarts!

• Visited July 2014
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Fun Environment, Great Food”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I came to Ted's at the recommendation of a local friend and LOVED it. I had the BBQ chicken with onion rings, and boy, was it good! Also tried a friend's S'mores milkshake, and YUM. Companions had a variety of things - chili with homemade cornbread, chicken fried steak, and their signature "TV dinner" served on a cafeteria-style tray. That night it was a fried pork roast that smelled awesome.

If you like pastries, try their homemade poptarts! I got a blueberry one. It was more crust than filling, but that's how I like it. The crust tasted like sugar cookies (nomnomnom) and the filling was sweet and gooey and delicious!

• Visited June 2014
Reston
“Ted's Bulletin Saves the Day!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I went into Ted's Bulletin this afternoon and ordered the cheeseburger and french fries. then I asked the waitress if the beverage I wanted included nuts or chocolate, because I have food allergies. The waitress said they did not. Shortly after, a chef came over and asked me to pick a different side dish, because the french fries are blanched in peanut oil. What a great catch! Although peanuts and tree nuts are different, I am also allergic to peanuts and completely forgot to ask about the cooking oil. Thanks so much!

• Visited July 2014