“My NEW favorite place at RTC”
Review of Ted's Bulletin

Ted's Bulletin
Reserve with OpenTable
Ted's Bulletin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Reston
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ted's has been open for about a month now and I've already eaten there four times. BEST breakfast ever. The Walk of Shame Breakfast Burrito is amazing - great complex flavors. Mark On An Off Day breakfast is your basic eggs, breakfast meat, hash browns and toast - it's perfect! Their hash browns are so light and crispy. Eggs over easy are cooked to perfection. I have to say I'm not a fan of the pop-tart though - maybe because ours wasn't injected with enough jelly/jam, but it lacked taste. I'm thinking that I'll try it again and ask them to toast or warm it up - it's served room temp. Love that they have a bar and all kinds of fun drinks to choose from aside from the usual suspects. The TV's crack me up with the aluminum foil wrapped around the rabbit ear antennae. They only show old B&W footage like Shirley Temple, Bob Hope etc - I would LOVE it if they would make an exception when football season starts and show Redskins games - of course, in B&W! I ordered The Rachel for lunch one day and was not disappointed - great sandwich. Can't wait to set up the other sandwich offerings and knock 'em down one by one. Although it's other clanky restaurant in Reston Town Center, I'm okay with the noise level as it fits the atmosphere. There are lines to get in around lunch time on the weekends - a word of advice, go early and go often! Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A great new addition to the RTC. The Sammy is one of the best sandwiches I have had and the menu is something different and needed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Horrible meal. Bad service (cold never find waitress), sloppy joe was flavorless, home made pop tart was tasteless, onion rings are a greasy soggy mess with breading that falls off before you can get it to your mouth. Maybe these were "openiing" issues, but I won't go back for a while, especially since I emailed them via their website and got no response. Bad customer service may be a corporate quality...

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Decided to check out the newest RTC restaurant, Ted's Bulletin. It's marketed as a family restaurant and has some great menu options, the pop tarts are the cutesy thing here. We went for breakfast, early before the crowds, and found the staff to be nice enough but not really child friendly. Ordered a chocolate milk for my 3 year old and the server brought it in a large latte cup overflowing with whip cream. (um? lid/straw #kidsmakemesses) Our server seemed a bit over excited to up sell menu items. I just wanted a black coffee. The menu choices were decent, but the food was just ok. The hash browns and scrambled eggs were a bit oily and not seasoned and the plain coffee was weak, maybe that's why they kept pushing the espresso bar drinks? The novelty pop tarts are cute, but they might be better served warm. I think that would be perfect for a morning after hangover breakfast, as that seems to be who they are marketing things to. Kids menu only had one item for breakfast option, but we did get crayons when we sat down. So they are trying. Maybe it will get better. It's open early which is a plus in RTC. We might go back, but we'll leave our child with a sitter next time.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great fresh simple food. Great staff, very friendly. We had breakfast there on a Saturday morning, although crowded, we were seated and served quickly. Their fresh squeezed orange juice and their in house pop tarts were delish. I had eggs, French toast, bacon, and hash browns and really enjoyed it. Check it. Out, it's right next to the movie theater. enjoy! next time I have to try a milkshake.