“Nice eclectic blend of Latin cuisines” 4 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
El Manantial Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Wiehle Ave.
Description: El Manatial is a family operated restaurant, featuring European Fusion Cuisine. We offer Italian, French and Spanish specialties, including a Tapas bar.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Nice eclectic blend of Latin cuisines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Great fish selection. Salmon, flounder and flet mignon! Very professional service. Nice wine list. Exceptional apple tart dessert.

• Visited June 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
“Hidden gem in Reston, Virginia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary with dinner at El Manantial. It exceeded our expectations in every way! We had reservations, and upon our arrival we were greeted by the owner, Mr. Humberto. Our server, Mr. Helio, was perfectly attentive, but not hovering or overly entertaining. His wine cork removal skills were somewhat tested by the dry cork, but he negotiated an impressively successful removal! We plan to always requested Mr. Helio for future visits. Thanks to head chef, Mr. Enrique,the food was exquisitely done. For appetizers, we enjoyed a mushroom stuffed ravioli and a musclun/goat cheese salad - both were fantastic! The winner was my husband's entree: Barramundi fish, stuffed with crabmeat and topped with a delicious olive oil, basil and white wine sauce. The Barramundi was delicate and the crabmeat stuffing was perfectly seasoned, not overdone! Hats off to pastry chef, Emelia, for a sinful Tres Leches cake. The atmosphere was relaxing and romantic. We can't wait to return!

• Visited May 2013
Vienna Va
“Glad we came back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We hadn't been here in awhile, but just returned and found their dinner to be excellent. My wife tried the softshell crab, and it was remarkable. I had baramundi and was very pleased. The Spanish wine was also a delight.

Plenty of room there on a weeknight and the service was gracious and attentive.

• Visited April 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“Care and patience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I thought I had reviewed this suburban restaurant but it slipped my mind. So here again coz it's an important one to visit. Soups must be tasted. Told that the Cajun dished are their signature, my jambalaya was great. Very attentive service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Easter brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and I ate here for Easter. All of us enjoyed our meals. Teenagers to 80's...something I have found hard to satisfy. I booked via open table. The manager was kind enough to call me when I was running late. It wasn't in a nasty way, but just to ensure we were still coming. He visited the table several times during our meal. The place is next to a Giant grocery store that has closed. This place has been in a vacant shopping center so it doesn't get much foot traffic. That has to speak volumes about the place. I'd definitely give it a try if you've not been here.

Visited April 2013