“A good sport's bar”

Add it.
Champps Americana Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I love to eat at Champs Americana Restaurant in Reston. The hamburgers are nice. In general, the food is of average quality. I like the many TV screens showing all kinds of sport. The wait staff is always friendly. It is a very nice place for casual and friendly dining.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I went to Champps with a colleague whose meal was really awful. The manager came by to ask how things were only to get a complaint. He apologized for the unpleasant meal & gave us gift cards to compensate for the bad experience. My meal was pretty good for a sports bar. It's a good place to get a casual meal.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

the food is OK, but when they agreed to allow diners to carry concealed weapons, that was the day I stopped visiting. Others may enjoy that prospect.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I stopped here after work for a meal before heading home. The menu had a good variety of Seafood, Chicken, and Meet Dishes. There were 2 Salmon entrees. I chose the Salmon BBQ Salmon. It was delicious and fresh. In addition, I had the Clam Chowder which was very good. Overall good atmospger and good service.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

There's an extensive menu and very good salads. When crowded, it does get noisy. The service is usually good, so you can get in and out in an hour or less.