“Average at best”

Big Bowl Chinese and Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Chinese and Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 153 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: The Reston Town Center.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Not terrible but not great. I recommend driving a bit further south to Shiang Yu in Herndon, the chinese there is much better!

There are newer reviews for Big Bowl Chinese and Thai

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My favorite dish is the orange chicken. The ginger ale is freshly made on sight and is wonderful. I'm not a big soda drinker, but, I always order a ginger ale. Very refreshing. Lettuce wraps, excellent starter. Glad they have the choice of white or brown rice.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been here a lot and never get tired of the food. I usually order the teriyaki chicken fried rice, which is enough for two meals. The teriyaki sauce is actually the best I've had. I really like that if you want, you can go up to the kitchen and choose whatever vegetables you want as well. The appetizers are great - I've had the dumplings and chicken skewers.

It's a little loud/busy if you want to have an intimate conversation and they sometimes have a wait, but during the summer they have patio seating that turns out to be a great place to sit outside and eat while watching all the activity at the town center.

Take out is also good - although last time I tried, their online ordering was down.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Lots of choices with flavourful food....a favourite with our family. This restaurant is also close to the main parking lot.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

A fun place to make your own dish - meat, rice, choose your own vegetables, and sauce. Enjoyed the sesame chicken, steamed rice and vegetables with a sweet and sour sauce. Refreshing tall glass of lemonade. One of our favorite places when we're in Reston.