“I loved the Spinach Salad”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 164 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's - Reston. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wine, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Savor The Good Life. For over 30 years, the Steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private Boardroom information, worldwide location listing and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I loved the Spinach Salad! It was a generous portion. My main course was beef ribs and noodles. The beef was tender.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went to Morton's last Saturday, a member of our family is hospitalized and we needed a break and a good steak- having been to Morton's Reston before we knew we could count on an old standard. We screwed up our reservation on Open Table but the staff was polite and accommodating. Still, I couldn't help but to think the less than great table we were given was the result of the staff seeing and misinterpreting my two well dressed but young teens- both of whom are budding foodies and have 3 Michelin Star experiences under their belts. The waiter was entertaining but we felt rushed- implying that we had to order our desserts before we had even ordered drinks less the kitchen not be able to accommodate. Steaks did not disappoint, we got what we came for- sides and apps were average with usually solid asparagus ruined by being drowned in balsamic. Nevertheless you go for the steak and we will be back, that is worth the price of admission.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I’m holding back my 5th circle because I can’t see why one piece of beef should cost $47! To keep my dinner tab under the $65 allowance I could not even get a side veggie at $12! Go if you have the bank and enjoy, but for me I have been there and done that. 1 steak, 1 loaf of table onion bread, one glass of the cheapest red ($11) and one glass of agua fria $62!

Maybe next time I will do the happy hour, it looked like a better deal.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We met with my husband's siblings for dinner.

We had a table for six, and we had so much fun! Our server's name was Anna. Anna made sure we were not rushed. Anna kept the wine and food flowing in perfect order. The music was a little loud, and as soon as we mentioned it - the volume was turned down so we could all hear each other.

We had such an enjoyable relaxing evening. Our steaks were perfect. Our sides were perfect.

The next time we are in the area we will return.

They have valet parking. This was great for us since we are not from the area. It was nice to not worry about parking.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

For me, the Reston Morton's has the best steak, the best Caesar Salad, and the best mashed potatoes. And just about everything else is excellent, including really good onion bread. If you want something other than steak, I recommend the Chicken Christopher. I also recommend you get on Morton's E-Mail list since they regularly have specials that you have to ask for since they are not listed in the regular menu. A 4 course special for $49 is expiring 9/30. A few things have changed since Landry's took over with Prime Rib apparently not available :-( But the Reston restaurant has been recently remodeled and is the best place for a great steak.