“Very Pricey”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 153 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's - Reston. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wine, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Savor The Good Life. For over 30 years, the Steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private Boardroom information, worldwide location listing and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

For the prices one pays, I would expect top quality.
While the beef was good, it was not great. Veggies OK.
A bit disappointing.

1  Thank John L
There are newer reviews for Morton's - The Steakhouse

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Sunday night at Morton's with friends. The valet was polite and quick, the Hostess greeted us like we were old friends and seated us immediately. Wait staff was attentive but not intrusive. She was very helpful without being annoying.

Dinner was wonderful salads to start, steaks flavored and cook to perfection, onion rings (crispy delicious and sinfully good) asparagus (grilled crisp and perfect, mashed potatoes (mmmmm) drinks and wine. A perfect harmony of service, food and surroundings.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wow. Okay, a la carte. Watercress accompanied my filet. Baked potato on steroids. Not a lot of flavor but the steak was tender. Way way way way overpriced for what it was. Service was excellent but I won't b back. Gonna find a steakhouse that is not a chain.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten at a few Morton's this one was missing something. It was ok, but I have been to better. The service was off and so was the food. Again it was OK. Not bad, its just I have had so much better. You expect more from Morton's.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've never been a big fan of chain steakhouses, and the reviews of this place had me expecting mediocrity. But we had a gift certificate to use, so off we went to Mortons Reston.

I was pleasantly surprised. The entrance feels like you are going through a back door or something, but beyond that I had no complaints. The service was excellent even though they were busy.

We have gotten where we don't get appetizers, desserts, or many sides. We split a 12 oz filet and a combo platter with crabcake/shrimp alexander. Shrimp alexander is really Morton's best dish and always has been. But everything tasted excellent. By getting the bigger 12 oz I get the rarer center, and my wife gets the more cooked outside, so we usually don't run into under/overcooked problems I see in other reviews. We also split a nice sized baked potato. I think our total bill was like $125. I probably wouldn't go without the $100 gift certificate. We have a butcher near us and I can get USDA prime dry aged from them and not deal with the hassel of a restaurant. But overall this was a nice experience and I compliment the staff for very good service.