“I have not had Italian for a long time so Paolo's was very welcome”
Review of Paolo's Ristorante - CLOSED

Paolo's Ristorante
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mercury Fountain
Transit: Fairfax connector
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I probably am a bit too favourable to Paolo's but I had not had Italian for several months and I was served a large, cheesy, richly tomato flavored lasagne. Our course I have to be happy.

The service was attentive and fast, the decor was pleasant, the prices are fair. I enjoyed Paolo's.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Good pasta and pizza options, good wine list, and no trouble seating a party of five on a Saturday afternoon. The vegetarian options could be a little more extensive, but everything we tried was good.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

the Spaghetti And Meatballs Were Perfect. I Have No Words To Describe The Sauce A++ Very Good Atmosphere, Everyone Needs To Get Here

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I threw our reception for friends at Paolo's Ristorante and we couldn't have asked for a better night.

They have so many options you can choose from to provide food and bar services for your guests. We had a table of food filled all night long and open bar til 11pm or midnight (depending on how many people stayed late).

The bartender, Katie, took care of everyone so well. She definitely made the night smooth and fun. You could tell because everyone had a drink, service was quick, so that everyone could start dancing. Perfect sums that up for us.

The food was delicious and everyone complimented us on the selection.

They also had a huge flat screen TV that we used for a slideshow of our wedding ceremony pictures (which was a private family affair) so everyone felt like they were there with us. No other spot had anything like that. It was at no cost and made the night very special for us.

As a way to celebrate our wedding with our friends, this night was beyond fun. Made amazing memories for us!

If you want to have an amazing get together, ask for Valerie. She was so nice, flexible and made sure we had a night to remember.

THANK YOU PAOLO'S STAFF!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Just like the title, excellant pizza. Couple that with a cold local brew & the Daytona 500 just flew by.